Stayed Nov. 30 - Dec. 7. Got married there, had a couple (newbies) travel with us and our sons stayed at another nearby resort that was more age appropriate for them.
What can I say, it was everything we could have hoped and dreamed of! The resort room, food, entertainment and setting were all fantastic.
Had a couple of issues with our friends room at check-in and our bathroom backing up (3x) especially on our wedding night which wasn't fun - but David Ebanks the Operation Manager was right on top of things to make sure that we were satisfied.
Priscilla the wedding coordinator did a wonderful job, and Carlene in the salon did a fantastic job on my hair - she paid attention to the details, which I appreciated.
We did the pub crawl, catamaran ride, trading places and our own trip to the west end to visit some favorite spots (this is my 10th trip to Jamaica).
We held our wedding reception at Lemongrass, even though Feathers had been pre-booked for us, but I wanted to be in an outdoor type feeling (after all I am in Jamaica). Feathers food is better, but I didn't care for the no atmosphere of a closed in room. All went well with our wedding/reception, everything we dreamed of.
This was a bit of a splurge for us, but was definitely money well spent. Hope to be back to CSA again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immediately upon entering Couples Swept Away, you realize that you have arrived in paradise. Exotic flowers bloom amidst acres of green—on seven miles of the purest white sand beach in Negril, Jamaica. Dotted among the tropical gardens—open-air cafes, small pool enclaves and fresh fruit oases are yours to discover. Never crowded or hurried, the resort offers an intimate tranquility and when desired, total seclusion. All rooms embrace a quiet elegance with island cedar furnishings and pure white linens. Plantation shutters open onto private verandahs with views of gardens and azure sea. Breezy open-air restaurants engage candle-lit lanterns and billowing white curtains to strike a romantic note. While the pristine 10-acre sports complex encompasses every imaginable activity, the superb spa serves as a haven of relaxation. Couples Swept Away simply captures your heart and soothes your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Couples Swept Away reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Hotel Negril
- Jamaica Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Resort
- Negril Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Jamaica
- Couples Negril