My wife & I just returned from a 5 day, 4 night trip. We have a been to multiple tropical resorts & locations & this is by far is our favorite so far. We choose an Atrium Suite ( Room 1221) and loved it. The patio & hammock were an excellent add on for us. I am an early riser and my wife not so much. So, I would just sneak out and listen to the birds chirping while I was swaying in the hammock. Great way to start the morning. Then, head over to do some laps in the pool. The lap pool isn't really long, but its still nice to get the blood flowing in the morning. We had great food at every meal, even the buffet's. Feathers & Lemongrass are a must. Very high end food & liquor selection. Beach & activities were great. We did the glass bottom boat, snorkeling, paddle boarding & the catamaran trip. We recommend all activities and they are all provided at no additional cost.
This was a fantastic getaway for my wife & I. We love our children dearly but every set of parents needs time to re-charge the batteries every once in a while in a kid free environment. We are very thankful that we choose Couples Swept Away for our destination. We met couple's from their 20's to 60's. and everyone was just layed back and having a great time. We will definitely cone back to CSA!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immediately upon entering Couples Swept Away, you realize that you have arrived in paradise. Exotic flowers bloom amidst acres of green—on seven miles of the purest white sand beach in Negril, Jamaica. Dotted among the tropical gardens—open-air cafes, small pool enclaves and fresh fruit oases are yours to discover. Never crowded or hurried, the resort offers an intimate tranquility and when desired, total seclusion. All rooms embrace a quiet elegance with island cedar furnishings and pure white linens. Plantation shutters open onto private verandahs with views of gardens and azure sea. Breezy open-air restaurants engage candle-lit lanterns and billowing white curtains to strike a romantic note. While the pristine 10-acre sports complex encompasses every imaginable activity, the superb spa serves as a haven of relaxation. Couples Swept Away simply captures your heart and soothes your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Couples Swept Away reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Hotel Negril
- Jamaica Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Resort
- Negril Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Jamaica
- Couples Negril