I can't even think of enough adjectives to describe how amazing our vacation was...
All of the reviews are great - just a few points to make.
The road noise is an issue- request a room away from the road - we didn't. We survived but wish we had tried to switch rooms (it didn't ruin our vacation though).
Feathers is better than Lemongrass - both places are really good. However, don't be heartbroken if you can't get into them. We thought Patios was awesome and actually like not being tied down to a reservation time. In fact when we return we will skip Feathers and Lemongrass and just eat at Patios (mostly because then hubby won't have to pack dress pants and dress shoes). I have been to other all inclusives and the food at Couples is way better than anywhere else I have been.
The spa is awesome - my only comment is that since this is a couples resort there should be a couples dressing room. I would still go back to the spa in a heartbeat because the couples massage was amazing.
The grilled snapper on the dinner menu at the pool Grill was fantastic as well as the jerk pork kabob wrap at the same Grill on the lunch menu.
Service was great - when they say "no worries" they pretty much mean "NO WORRIES". Our reservations was actually made for the wrong days or recorded for the wrong days but the lounge at the airport contacted Swept Away and it was all taken care of and fixed before we got there to check in.
Love the fact that there were umbrellas in your room. The rain did not bother us during the day (in a swimsuit who cares if you get rained on, in fact we hung out at the pool when it did rain). But the one night we were going to Lemongrass and it was raining - we appreciated the fact that we had an umbrella in our room. Very helpful! Goes to show - all details are thought of and our only concern was relaxing and having a good time. We got home a week ago and we are already planning to go back ... someday (I hope that someday is soon).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immediately upon entering Couples Swept Away, you realize that you have arrived in paradise. Exotic flowers bloom amidst acres of green—on seven miles of the purest white sand beach in Negril, Jamaica. Dotted among the tropical gardens—open-air cafes, small pool enclaves and fresh fruit oases are yours to discover. Never crowded or hurried, the resort offers an intimate tranquility and when desired, total seclusion. All rooms embrace a quiet elegance with island cedar furnishings and pure white linens. Plantation shutters open onto private verandahs with views of gardens and azure sea. Breezy open-air restaurants engage candle-lit lanterns and billowing white curtains to strike a romantic note. While the pristine 10-acre sports complex encompasses every imaginable activity, the superb spa serves as a haven of relaxation. Couples Swept Away simply captures your heart and soothes your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Couples Swept Away reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Hotel Negril
- Jamaica Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Resort
- Negril Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Jamaica
- Couples Negril