CSA is at the top of the Couples resorts! I can truly say now that I am a Couples expert; we have stayed at all the resort, completing our Couples vacations at CSA this past December. The day was perfect, stepping onto Jamaica, with warm sunshine on our faces and the sweet smell of the island, we then started out with a private shuttle to Negril, surprising my good friend for her birthday with a Tim Air view of our favorite Island, and CSA. Because we landed so early, we arrived at CSA around 2, but this was no problem. Champagne, and cool towels greeted us, as did our rooms. Atrium Suite 1223, top floor with a slight view of the ocean, complete heaven.
Room was large, beautiful dark wooden slotted shutters, screened on several of the walls, very airy and tropical feeling. Large balcony with a comfortable couch, table and delicate hammock. Mini bar, coffee pot, and no TV (which was just fine by us).
Diving is one reason we continue to return to Couples, it’s included with your all-inclusive. So, the dive crew at CSA had a lot to live up to, to compare to the other resorts. Certainly was not disappointed!!! We dove with Shaggy, Cooper, Donkey and had Jahfrey as our captain. Each of these guys takes special care of the divers, and truly make the experience fun. Helps, that CSA has this beautiful new dive boat, that makes it really comfortable for diving. We tend to return to the Couples of which we love the dive crew, this is one Couples we will be back to! Loved all of them.
Food: Beach grill has wonderful afternoon flare, (for us who don’t want to give up any time out in the beautiful Jamaican sunshine) we would order lunch here and sit pool side. Yummy pork taco with fresh fruit salsa! Besides this, for lunch you must get the sweet potato chips and dip at the vegetarian grill. We dined at all the restaurants, but found Lemongrass to be our favorite. Breakfast wasn’t a meal we ate, just ordered room service. But one day we did go to Palms, and had the famous banana stuffed French toast, was terrific.
Aside from the beautiful, soft white beach, and stunning Jamaican sea, CSA was truly wonderful. The property is larger than the other Couples. But, it never felt over crowded, or we never ever had to wait for anything. Beach bars had super great staff as was the staff on the beach. We had our relaxing, fun Jamaican Couples vacation we have grown to love.
CN will always have our hearts, but CSA is right up there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immediately upon entering Couples Swept Away, you realize that you have arrived in paradise. Exotic flowers bloom amidst acres of green—on seven miles of the purest white sand beach in Negril, Jamaica. Dotted among the tropical gardens—open-air cafes, small pool enclaves and fresh fruit oases are yours to discover. Never crowded or hurried, the resort offers an intimate tranquility and when desired, total seclusion. All rooms embrace a quiet elegance with island cedar furnishings and pure white linens. Plantation shutters open onto private verandahs with views of gardens and azure sea. Breezy open-air restaurants engage candle-lit lanterns and billowing white curtains to strike a romantic note. While the pristine 10-acre sports complex encompasses every imaginable activity, the superb spa serves as a haven of relaxation. Couples Swept Away simply captures your heart and soothes your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Couples Swept Away reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Hotel Negril
- Jamaica Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Resort
- Negril Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Jamaica
- Couples Negril