“OUTSTANDING!!!!!”

Ranked #12 of 81 Hotels in Negril
Hyattsville, Maryland
“OUTSTANDING!!!!!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I stayed at the Negril Tree House Resort for eight days and seven nights and the hospitality of the staff, the food, were absolutely fantastic. I enjoyed walking the 7 mile beach and enjoying watching the horses gallop by as well as the beautiful color of the ocean in its mult color blue hue. Relaxing was not an option.

Mrs. Jackson and her staff made my stay at the Negril Treehouse Resort a one in a lifetime experience.

3 Thank Vanessa H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (408)
  • Finnish first
Ithaca, New York
Reviewed June 6, 2014

This is my fourth stay at Negril Tree House. I have fallen in love with the staff, the atmosphere and of course Allans jerk chicken for lunch!! (I eat it everyday! Everyday!)

If you are looking for a place that is home away from home, this place is for you! Gail (owner) and the staff at Tree House make you feel welcome and comfortable for a very reasonable price AND its 20 steps (if that many) to the most beautiful beach. You will not be disappointed!!!

2 Thank DrCats07
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I just returned today and I did not want to leave. This was my third trip and I will be back next year. I love the staff they make you feel like a queen. The location on the beach is perfect! I would only suggest they broaden there menu.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Caramelsundae28
Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I traveled to Negril, Jamaica May 22 - 26 to attend a wedding. This was my first visit to Jamaica and the Negril Tree House Resort met all of my expectations and more. I enjoyed my stay thoroughly from access to the beautiful beach, audible and visible from my front door, to the authentic and delicious Jamaican cuisine served complimentary every morning for breakfast (which included live music one morning) and available for lunch and dinner at their restaurant and bar. I experienced a massage on the beach, which was both relaxing and a great value. Further, as a part of a wedding party I was whisked away for several hours on a Catamaran boat where we snorkeled (my first time) and swam in caves once inhabited by the Pirates of the Caribbean with unlimited refreshments and drinks available all to the tune of great music. Yoga on the water was my most memorable and inspiring experiences in which the Yoga instructor (Jessica) lead our class in our Yoga poses on a water board out in the ocean. Every staff member was friendly and accommodating and the reason for my visit-- the wedding was absolutely beautiful.

Room Tip: If it's available go with the beachfront suite, which offers a front row seat to amazing.
1 Thank KJHILL78
Mitchellville, Maryland
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We came to a wedding and to visit Family and Friends. The room was great with a great king size bed and air-conditioning that made everything relaxing. We were greeted by the staff and there were very friendly and helped us with everything we needed. Gail and her staff did a great job. The food was excellent and we had a great breakfast every morning. There were many excursions available for everyone to take part in and trips to the mall. The wedding was beautiful and everything was fantastic. We will definitely come back many times. We have already spoken to some friends of ours to come with us the next time. I am sure they will have a great time and come back again and again.

Room Tip: If you want to cook your on meals, I suggest you ask for a suite. Here you have double rooms and ca...

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I stayed at the Tree House over a long weekend while celebrating a friend's wedding. Gail and her team did a fantastic job planning the event, and had great attention to detail when organizing our breakfast on the beach, catamaran ride with food and drinks, and beach bonfire. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I simply did not want to leave!

The rooms were clean - there are a few rooms with ocean views at the front of the property (the suites are fantastic with a living room and kitchen included), and each room has a hammock chair on the balcony outside. Lovely place to spend your time in Negril!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I had a nice time. WIFI WIFI WIFI everywhere is the most important travel requirement for me. An all-inclusive would be nice especially for drinks. Usually its a requirement when traveling to the Caribbean but prices for food and drinks were very reasonable. Awesome place though!