“Fabulous place fabulous time!”

Negril Tree House Resort
Ranked #14 of 85 Hotels in Negril
“Fabulous place fabulous time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

We returned because the staff is amazing, the rooms are immaculate and comfortable....the blue water and the white sand are a bonus. The staff at breakfast treats you like gold, love our wonderful room beautifier, desk staff friendly and helpful, and Gail the owner even chats on her commute to work. Food is good and the beer is cold! Love all the staff!

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Fran J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (404)
  • Finnish first
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

Though I didn't stay at the Tree House, I had two fantastic meals there! The owner is absolutely lovely and was nice enought to host a "scandal" party so many of us could see our favorite show. The staff are warm as well. Nice beach location and the bar and pool areas are nice as well. The lobby at Tree House is awesome and perfect for lounging when a break from the sun is needed.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Nikki T
Bowie, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

My recent vacation at Negril Tree House Resort was a vacation. The staff was excellent; they tend to my every need. The room was cleaned daily, fresh Linen and towels was placed in the room daily. The hot breakfast was delicious. My cost of my stay was a good value for the cost. I would return to Negril Tree House Resort and would recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

I went to Negril to celebrate my birthday there was a total of 8 ladies in the group - we stayed in suite k at the Treehouse, the staff was awesome - I was even surprised during the cocktail party - with a small birthday celebration! American Airlines lost my luggage, so I went to the gift shop and was able to purchase somethings at a great price to help me get by until my luggage was delivered the next day - the suite had a washing machine so I was able to wash up a few items instead of taking dirty/wet clothes back to the states ... there were 8 of us in the suite and we all slept comfortably - the suite had a full kitchen, living room & dining area, 2 full bathrooms, lots of storage/closet space, 2 bedrooms with king beds, 2 Murphy beds that pulled from the wall in the living room plus a small sun porch type room with a futon (with a door) - can easily be 3 bedrooms! I loved the location, just steps down the beach from Margaritaville .... Alan the celebrity chef was great, as was Tony Montana (watersports) I was terrified of riding the jet skis but after my cousin talked me into - and Tony assured that he wouldnt let anything happen I went for it and had the time of my life! We had such a great time, we're already planning to return in April 2014... The room was clean and everything we could ask for! The staff was most definitely some of the nicest people I've met! Thanks for everything Charmaine, Shanel, Tony Montana, Elrick & Jermaine .. I wish I could remember everyone else's names to thank them as well!! The beachfront was nice ... I loved the fact that the bar/restaurant sat right on the beach... it was so awesome! Tried to post a vid of the bedroom suite but it wouldnt post - here's the dropbox link https://www.dropbox.com/s/1hgt22ryqxy3i1j/20131213_114455.mp4

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Seantay W
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

We got married at the Tree House. The staff was wonderful from the day we arrived to the day we left - a home away from home. The wedding coordinator was able to accommodate all our special requests (even those not included in their set wedding package).

We loved sitting in the porch swing and enjoying the ocean view.
Breakfast was simple (omelets, fruits, calladoo), not over the top, just good food.

A real value.

Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

I spent Five nights at the Tree House in Dec my second visit to the property The staff is great and they exceed my expectation each visit. If you need anything they will bend over backwards for you and even made me some special tea when I had an upset stomach. I look forward to returning next year and to another amazing stay at the Tree House!! Thanks Again!

1 Thank 1porkchop
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

I took my parents and other family members to the Treehouse in October 2013. We were very pleased with our stay. We had Groupons and yes I read the small print about fees and called the hotel to clarify and was satisfied. The reservation staff, Cynthia and Charmaine, were VERY accommodating to us when we were having trouble with air arrangements and had to change our reservations. I made sure that I met both ladies upon my arrival and we hugged. The pickup/dropoff service to/from the airport was excellent and both drivers were pleasant, drove well and were ON TIME. All of our rooms were varied in size. My room was cute and quaint, enough space for me and my Aunt. Loved the large bathroom. Once we got the air conditioning the way we wanted, it was superb! The meals that we had at the restaurant were great. I especially loved the fried chicken wings, cucumber salad, and seafood salad. Our stay was so relaxing in fact that we did absolutely nothing. All the staff from front desk, to waiters, housekeeping, taxi drivers, etc. were excellent. The owner, Gail Jackson, was very approachable and kind. We talked with her daily. Should our travels take us back to Negril, I'm sure we'll stay there again.

Room Tip: We had Room 14. It was cute, quaint and had a large bathroom. Plus it was close to the reception ar...