I loved this hotel. Situated right in the middle of the beach. Private rooms are great, clean and very roomy. The room price was very affordable and was one of the nicest looking resorts compared to others on the beach. Met the owner Gale Jackson at the first breakfast. Immediately felt so welcome thanks to the staff. She recommended going to the Mayfield waterfalls, good choice to do.
Breakfast was great, could not concentrate because of the incredible view.
Ate at the bar each night, they have a separate lunch area where they make you any Jamaican dish in front of you. Just awesome.
We traveled there in September when it is quiet season. Personally its the best season because you practically have the beach to yourselves and the beach is one of the best beaches I have ever been to. Spectacular!
Activity recommendation: Snorkelling, parasailing, cave diving, waterfalls.
Important note: Bugs, and ants and sand flies all over the island. They come out when it rains so bring bug repellant if you can. Don't forget the sunscreen!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laid-back family friendly property. Fabulous breakfast is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Negril Tree House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Negril Tree House Hotel Negril
- Negril Tree Hotel
- Negril Tree Resort
- Jamaica Tree House Resort
- Negril Tree House Resort Jamaica
- Negril Tree House Jamaica