“Great Place to just Relax!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Negril Tree House Resort

Negril Tree House Resort
Ranked #13 of 84 Hotels in Negril
Hamden, Connecticut
“Great Place to just Relax!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

I traveled with my 23 yr old son and we enjoyed our stay at the Treehouse. We wanted to relax and do absolutely nothing! We laid out on the beach, i enjoyed my massage by Cheryl who knows what she's doing! We had the best time on the jet skis and thte rest of the week we relaxed, enjoyed the sun, food and drinks which were delish!! Everything was great from the views, the beautiful white sand & breakfast every morning. (try the Ackee n saltfish & calaloo) You can't leave without tasting the Jerk Chicken & pork w/ rice & peas cooked by my buddy (SHAFT) on the grill. YUM!! The rooms/bungaloo's were small but clean & comfy. The A/C was in a precarious position directly over my son's head. You can't leave it on all night. The only drawback to staying at The Negril Treehouse were the mosquito's. LOL Please bring repellent or you will pay the price. I found this spot on a Living Social Deal ($360) for 2 ppl..well worth it although our flights were expensive! Lastly,The staff is very pleasant and they go out of their way to make your stay the best it can be.

Room Tip: We statyed in Rm #14 which has a garden view that's quite amazing once you walk through it. The...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Jazzylady1010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (400)
  • Finnish first
Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

I just completed a two-week vacation at Treehouse. Of all the places I have visited in the Caribbean, I always return to Negril Treehouse for a real vacation. Treehouse is laid back with a nice guest house feel. The rooms are clean, spacious, sunny, and airy. And, I love that I have a swing on my personal veranda. The staff are like family and the food is authentic Jamaican.

If you're looking for a cookie cutter hotel, go elsewhere. Treehouse is uniquely designed and nicely appointed. I stayed in a corner suite on the beachfront and could not have been happier.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms have ceiling fans and a nice breeze across the veranda.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank Ms_Jones67
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

The Tree House Is the Best A One top of the line Resort in Negril the,staff very pleasant and helpful the food very good especially Chef Allens Jerk Chicken!!!::) the view the rooms Relaxing!!my birthday trip to Jamaica,with my best friend was the best ever Thank you Gail you are awsome and very thoughful :)) and yes the crabs are,friendly! Too!!!!:)

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Vlazz
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

• Stayed June 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

This is the hotel that you want to stay at if you are wanting superb customer service with a family feel. I am in the service industry so I know the best when I experience it. Every morning we experienced a beautiful and tasty breakfast that happened to be included in the price of our stay. The rooms were very clean and secure, not to mention the grounds were full of vibrant vegetation. Something that I found refreshing was the actual owner on site. Ms. Gail is a very hands on person and it shows. I can't say enough positive things about Negril Tree House if you want a hassle free, worry free vacation this is definitely the place for you.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Victoria T
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Gail, Gail, Gail...I had an extremely great, no... wonderful, let just try priceless time at your hotel. Let's start with your staff.... Budda, Jascinith, Tannesha, and numerous of other staff members were WONDERFUL. , They were happy, friendly, patience, kind, and knowledgeable of the job. The view was spectacular which I can’t describe I wish I had pictures to show. The food was great, especially your movie star chef. (Loved his personality) and the rooms were very clean, well stocked, and the decor was beautiful. Last but not least you. Every time I emailed you a question about your hotel, you always responded in a timely manner and never seemed like I was a bother. Thanks for making Negril one of my best trips every. I give you 5 stars and 2 thumbs up.
Tee in Washington DC

Room Tip: Great location on seven mile beach, beach chairs always available, not far from magaritaville in neg...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank tee38_13
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

I have stayed in a dozen or so places in Negril. And I don't know HOW I am only NOW staying at Negril Tree House Resort. I met the owner Ms. Gail on a flight in April to Jamaica. She told me to give her place a shot and I wouldn't be disappointed. Well when I returned in June I did just that. The accommodations were immaculate. Staff super friendly. Food and bar on point. And the beach...just right! The rooms all come with a little porch area and a swing hangs on each patio. The gardening is meticulous and the buffet breakfast in the morning starts the day off just right. I ALWAYS get an ocean view when I stay on a beach property in Negril but this time I wanted something away from the crowd and a little quiet and opted for garden view. I felt like I was in my own little resort how peaceful it was. I can't see staying ANYWHERE else again when I visit Negril except at Negril Tree House Resort. It truly felt like home away from home! Thanks Ms. Gail. -Courtney

Room Tip: Can't go wrong with any room. Most hotels on the beach the garden rooms usually aren't nice...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo