We arrived on Oct. 4th to celebrate our anniversary. Everything was wonderful. We were picked up from the Montego Bay airport by Kenny's Travel. We were using a voucher from Living Social so airport transfers were included. The moment we arrived at the resort we were treated like family. Staff were friendly and accommodating. The room was quaint but very, very clean. I have stayed at 5 Star hotels that were not as clean. The beach was beautiful and the ocean was beautiful. Breakfast was prepared daily, so we were full until dinner. Taxis were expensive, but to play it safe we used the taxi service offered by the hotel. Both of the hotel drivers, Trevor and Clive, were friendly and made great suggestions on where to eat and visit. We enjoyed the local tourist attractions, Town Square and Ricks. On our last night we had a romantic dinner at The Rock, it was well worth the visit. Dinner at Treehouse was not very appealing, so I do not recommend it. Instead there is a great place next door to Treehouse and several really good places on the beach. Back to the staff, Jermaine (the bellman) and the waitress staff were excellent. Every time they encountered us at the resort they wanted to be sure we were OK and asking if we needed anything. I had a massage on the beach by Sherry, it was excellent. Just the experience of having a massage on the beach was exhilarating. I did not invest in the tours or the glass boat rides. Instead we spent our 5days on the beach, visiting downtown Negril, and finding places to eat. This is a great place to visit and as stated earlier the staff is exceptional. There were earlier reviews about the people who hassle you on the beach but with a simple no they move on. After 5 days and 4 nights, it was hard to leave. Our trip to the airport was very comfortable. I would highly recommend this resort to anyone who plans to travel to Negril. This is our new found hideaway and where we plan to celebrate future anniversaries. Going in the off season was a great added benefit because there were no crowds.
Cons, no refrigerator in the room and taxi rides are expensive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laid-back family friendly property. Fabulous breakfast is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Negril Tree House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Negril Tree House Hotel Negril
- Negril Tree Hotel
- Negril Tree Resort
- Negril Tree House Resort Jamaica
- Jamaica Tree House Resort
- Negril Tree House Jamaica