I just got back from spending a five night stay at this hotel.
No internet/fridge in room
*do not trust the taxi guys from hotel they overcharge. Esp donald. Its best to go outside and catch your own local taxi which cost 100jamaican dollars.
Food is expensive at the hotel.....dont buy there. Its not worth. No taste thawed overnight no salt no flavor food. But the free breakfast is good. But other than that font buy lunch or dinner at the hotel. Not enough authentic jamaican food. I came to jamaica for a reason.
Staff was ok. But if you black you dont get treated the same way as a white person. They were friendly to a point. I felt a difference to how i was treated and greeted verus the with guest.
Dont do the glass bottom boat its not worth its 40$ smh do go expecting nothing amazings. Waste of money.
Peddler was pesky but when you need something it was offered to you such as rent a dread. Pineapple kush. Cooked lobster etc.. lol
Dont trust the travel desk prices way way way overpriced!!!!!
Bar over charge on liquer when you can get the same liquer/beer for far less of a price just a few feet away.
Great location. Great clean hotel/beach
Room is lovely
Not kid friendly but a lil kid accomadating
Free Breakfast was great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laid-back family friendly property. Fabulous breakfast is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Negril Tree House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Negril Tree House Hotel Negril
- Negril Tree Hotel
- Negril Tree Resort
- Negril Tree House Resort Jamaica
- Jamaica Tree House Resort
- Negril Tree House Jamaica