“Breathtaking”

Negril Tree House Resort
Ranked #12 of 80 Hotels in Negril
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Let me start off by saying, what an awesome time! Had a blast and I can't wait to go back. I just got back tonight, I am so sad that I had to leave. I will be back. I stayed at the treehouse April 9-13 on the living social voucher. I wish I would have stayed longer. Everything was good. I came with my friend, it was just us two ladies, it was completely safe. Negril is so safe and welcoming everyone is so friendly and nice. The staff at the treehouse was amazing, the tour guides were amazing, the food and music was amazing, everything! I would definitely stay at the treehouse again the property was beyond beautiful and clean. The breakfast was a plus. I would reccomend that you do every tour possible. Kenny tours is the best, do the the tours in one day YS Falls, Appleton rum factory, and Black River Safari tour, we got to see everything on the way there, our tour guide Clarky was so nice! Go horseback riding through the mountains and country side the views are absoultely beautiful. Go to Ricks Cafe to see the cliff divers and sunset but take a boat to ricks so you see the views. I hope this review helps! I will be back to negril soon . I love Jamaica!
One love,
Brittney

• Stayed: April 2012
5  Thank Brittneybeauty
There are newer reviews for Negril Tree House Resort

Reviewed April 12, 2012

We stayed at the Treehouse on a Living Social voucher March 30-April 3. It's right on the beach with plenty of lounging chairs. The property was very clean; I saw men doing landscaping every day. The food is great, and the breakfast was very convenient. You could stay on the property all day without having to leave in search of food. Breakfast was tasty and well-served, but I don't care if I ever taste calaloo again. Lunch was fun, being served "movie star style" by the cleanest, most entertaining chef! And dinner was delicious and reasonably priced. We took a taxi to YS Falls for a day trip. Trevor, our driver was very knowledgeable and made it worth the $140, with his running commentary on everything from the history of Jamaica to how to prepare breadfruit. Notice I am not commenting on the room (Maybe I am a "spoiled American"). I especially loved the hanging chair and the hammock outside my suite. Free wi-fi in the lounge was a plus. We are walkers and walked the 3 miles to town, though everyone advised against it, and returned by way of the beach. There are several nice bars featuring live music and great happy hour specials on either side of the Treehouse. Would I stay there again? Probably, but next time in a two-bedroom suite, because there wasn't even a chair in our one bedroom. Oh, I forgot, no microwave (!?). Oh, and a kitchen with NO utensils, nothing.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2012

My daughter and I stayed at the Negril Tree House Resort for spring break using the Living Social voucher. It was absolutely wonderful. We were just 2 females, but we never felt insecure or concerned for our safety. The staff, the food, the beach, etc. was better than I would have imagined. As stated before, this is not a 5 start hotel, but we didn't go to Jamaica to stay in our rooms. The room was well cleaned by Joy, she was so nice and always asked about our day. The shower was big with hot water and a built in shower gel dispenser. Every day we had breakfast with special made omelettes and lots of fresh fruit, breads, juice, and coffee. The staff was so kind and helpful. But the beach, what can you say about the beach, it was absolutely gorgeous. I was asked many times if I was coming back... I hope YES. I would love to go back and stay for more than 5 days next time.

Room Tip: The room just wasn't too important for us.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I went to the Treehouse using the living social voucher and my only regret is that I did not buy two!! This was a great beachfront resort, as mentioned this is not 5 star but the rooms are cleaned everyday and there is hot water to shower and since you should be spending minimal time in your room nothing else really matters. Oh and the king size bed was really comfortable!! Make sure you leave the resort and walk the beach, enjoy the water sports and of course the local food and people. The continental breakfast that was included was really good and so was the jerk chicken from the grill. I would advise stopping at the market and puchasing you own drinks and liquor. It seem to be a problem to get water or cranberry juice if I didnt drink it at the bar which is overpriced compared the shops on the beach where you can get a solo cup of rum punch for $2. I would recommend going to the club Roots, they had amazing live music and The Jungle also. I can't wait to go back before the year is out, Im officially addicted to Jamaica:)

Room Tip: Rm 3 had a half ocean view but next time I would upgrade to beach front suite or second floor ocean...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank shanarenee
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I stayed at negril tree house resort for four nights.....the service was awesome. Elrick was an awesome waiter during dinner and Leon was wonderful at breakfast....the rooms were well kept, with fresh flowers on the bed,there was a safe in the room, the staff was just great...everyone was plesant...the beach is beautiful....and Patrick at the bar was very friendly..I love how the bar sticks out in the ocean....there is nothing i can complain about...I will visit negril tree house again and again...the location is awesome...the massages on the beach were wonderful...I can go on and on about this place...it's not fancy...but I love it!!!

Room Tip: Loved room 48...in the corner away from other rooms...very spacious bathroom
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Great hotel on the beach. Friendly staff, great service at the bar and restaurant. The breakfast included is mostly local Jamaican fare. Kalaloo, fish, stewed chicken but they do have an omellet and waffle station. Rooms are clean and spacious. There is a hammock chair in front of most rooms where you can relax. Will definitely stay here again. If you love the beach and tranquility stay here! Have a Dirty Banana and the Rum Punch.. Yummy!

Room Tip: If you have trouble with stairs, ask for a room on the lower level. The stairs are steep and a bit...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank MrsMacMac
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Went for 4 days! Just left yesterday! Tree house was GREAT!!! Not 5-Star, but awesome location, nice service, great food/great prices... Excellent!!! Want to come back IMMEDIATELY!

• Stayed: April 2012