Let me start off by saying, what an awesome time! Had a blast and I can't wait to go back. I just got back tonight, I am so sad that I had to leave. I will be back. I stayed at the treehouse April 9-13 on the living social voucher. I wish I would have stayed longer. Everything was good. I came with my friend, it was just us two ladies, it was completely safe. Negril is so safe and welcoming everyone is so friendly and nice. The staff at the treehouse was amazing, the tour guides were amazing, the food and music was amazing, everything! I would definitely stay at the treehouse again the property was beyond beautiful and clean. The breakfast was a plus. I would reccomend that you do every tour possible. Kenny tours is the best, do the the tours in one day YS Falls, Appleton rum factory, and Black River Safari tour, we got to see everything on the way there, our tour guide Clarky was so nice! Go horseback riding through the mountains and country side the views are absoultely beautiful. Go to Ricks Cafe to see the cliff divers and sunset but take a boat to ricks so you see the views. I hope this review helps! I will be back to negril soon . I love Jamaica!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laid-back family friendly property. Fabulous breakfast is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Negril Tree House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Negril Tree House Hotel Negril
- Negril Tree Hotel
- Negril Tree Resort
- Negril Tree House Resort Jamaica
- Jamaica Tree House Resort
- Negril Tree House Jamaica