“Great round of golf”

Negril Hills Golf Club
Ranked #24 of 52 Outdoor Activities in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: Hilly course with a beautifully landscaped green, offering a very challenging shot at the ninth hole.
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I was very impressed with this course and our caddy was very good. He was able to help us enjoy our round even more. Highly recommend.

2  Thank Dan W

Reviewed January 8, 2012

Stayed at Couples Swept Away. The green fees were included with my stay so I played twice. I walked both times with a caddy. Caddies were great and were helpful. The best way to experience this course is walking but if your out of shape it can really kick your butt. VERY hilly, but thats what makes it a worthwhile course. The corse wasn't in the best of shapes but the price was right and it was an interesting and fun course. Not real long from the tips but it does require shotmaking, you can't just blast away. Forget what hole, may have been the 9th, but the hardest green I ever putt on when the pin is up front. 5 putted, with my first one going 15 yards off the green! Fun day!

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Clubs that you rent are not great, bring your own, or pay for better set.
Everything else is good.

1  Thank gigisulivan
Reviewed December 12, 2011

it was not the type of grass courses you would find in many places but it was beautiful. we had misty and sharon for our caddies and they were very nice. i had a great time and went back the next morning.

1  Thank Russell96
Reviewed December 1, 2011

nice place,ok lay out,worth the trip,took2.5 hrs to play 18,moves quick, quench girl drives around,would do again..caddy was good and her her stuff her name was stacy,

1  Thank belladogPittsburgh