“Yummy!”

Chances Pizza
Ranked #49 of 194 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

It took forever, but we finally got our pizza! No problem, mon! We were on Seven Mile Beach-- what's to complain about? : )
Well, it is quite barren, concrete floor.... hmmmmmm was there a roof? Not sure. The wait staff was barren as well, but friendly. There is a little souvenir shop next door to browse through and talk to the owner (very nice guy) while you wait for your order. They have a cool bobsled in there and you can sit and take a photo. The pizza was large and freshly made and best of all very tasty. I would go again. It's three doors down from CocaLa Palm resort.

Visited December 2012

Canada
“Best Lobster Pizza in the World.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

Went to Chances twice last December. Friendly service. Grab a Stripe, order your pizza then hit 7 mile for a walk while you wait for your food. Its gonna take a while for them to go catch a fresh lobster for your pizza so walk and drink and enjoy the sun and water until your food is ready. Dont expect to order your pizza and have it served in 20 mins....be patient...your on Jamaican time now, and its so worth the wait. Going back in a week and my mouth is watering already. Wanna know how to get there, just drop me a message and i will help you out. Irie.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank lisadarcy
Kingston, Jamaica
“Pizza was okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

The facility wasn't in tip top shape -- the place needs a little sprucing up -- but the owners were friendly and the pizza was tasty enough.

Visited August 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“Better than expected!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

I got tired of jerk chicken and just wanted some pizza. I had been at Margaritaville earlier and went next door to chances to get their phone number (so I could order a pizza later in the day). I had the pizza delivered to our hotel (only 30 mins!) I got the pepperoni pizza with black olives and it was GREAT!!! My boyfriend and I were very impressed! The pizza was way better than a lot of places I've tried. I highly recommend!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Briche25
Hanover, Ontario
“Great Pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

We loved the pizza from Chances!!! If I compared it to our pizza from back home in Ontario, I would have to say the sauce was"sweeter" then what we were used to...it was great!! The toppings were great!! It was simply just great pizza....not fine dinning but a nice option while on the beach in Negril!! We will go again next time!!

• Visited July 2012