“Beautiful---Perfect Vacation Beach Townhouse!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Veronica...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Beautiful---Perfect Vacation Beach Townhouse!”
Reviewed March 8, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This vacation stay is at the top of my list of great vacation spots! I have been coming to Negril for over 20 years. However, was my first stay at Villa Nirvana. What a beautiful quiet and peaceful area of Negril. I felt safe no matter what time of day or night I came in. Emily, the owner, pays great attention to detail in decorating her townhome, so much so that I came back home inspired to redecorate my home in the states! The rooms were spacious and wonderful, The bathrooms were gorgeous and the private beach was exquisite. I literally had to make myself leave the property in order to see the other sights and excursions I had booked. I rarely use the word perfect to describe anything. However, in this case........perfect.

Thanks Emily, can't wait to come again.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
drsweetin...
Atlanta, Georgia
“My Luxurious Jamaican Oasis”
Reviewed October 7, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

I have visited Jamaica six times but this was mt first time in Negril. Now I see what I've been missing! The accommodations for my stay can only be described as the most luxurious
"Jamaican Oasis" one could imagine. This beautiful two bedroom unit had all of these accommodations I needed; from the fully stocked kitchen to cozy living room and dining room that overlooks a patio surrounded by beautiful palm trees to give you more privacy when you need it. All of my friends were jealous when I shared my beautiful pictures of the beach which is only a few yards away from the condominium. When I wasn't relaxing on the patio I wading in the water on the beach and looking at the waves come in and out while watching seagulls dive in for fish.

You have to experience a week to discover what Negril has to offer.

M.Sweeting
Atlanta, Ga

Management Response
Oct 8, 2017
Thank you Doctor for your kind review. We are excited that we were able to meet your excellent standards. You are the kind of guest we love to host because you truly appreciate the beauty of what the property has to offer. We hope you stay with us again and again.
tonya3424...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great House, Perfect Location!”
Reviewed October 5, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

New property is delightful and comfortable... very welcoming. The stunning pool and beach are only a few feet away from the front door! Waking up right at the beach was amazing! Also close to restaurants, local shops, and resorts. Easy to get around from this location. Will definitely stay here again.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Oct 7, 2017
Thank you for staying with us. We are elated that you enjoyed your stay. We can't wait to host you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing