“Great people and food!”

Ranked #25 of 205 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

Ras Rodys is a must try for vegetarians or meat eaters. The soup is delicious as well as the generous portions of Ital fare. Ras Rodys kids, ShadRock and Misha are great ambassadors of Jamaica and make you feel welcome every time!

2  Thank kajah

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I think I had my favourite meal in Jamaica at Ras Rody's place. This low key, friendly and delicious stand had fresh amazing food. The bench was full of locals, and when we popped by, they just scooched over and we all sat and ate together. He was so happy and proud to tell us how he made everything, and made sure we had our fill.
We each had a soup, we split a meal, and it still came to under 700 J. Amazing.
I would suggest this place to vegetarians and carnivores alike.

2  Thank sasafrazz
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Fresh yummy roadside ital! We came here twice for lunch. Come hungry and they will give you a tasty sampling of everything cooking in their pots or just grab a quick sip. Ras's son was in charge while we were there and he was kind, informative, and may even
help you get inspired to eat more veggies.

2  Thank azulisland
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I was on my way to the Hungy Lion and they called me over! So happy they did!! What a great meal and coversation! $800J and I couldn't eat it all!! The food was fresh and being a vegetarian, I was thrilled with the menu of the day :) GO HERE!!

1  Thank MissMimi1978
Reviewed August 17, 2012

All over Jamaica there are roadside stands just like this one where you can buy anything from jerk pork & chicken, fresh fruit and veg to souvenirs and probably everything in between. This is one such stand and serves only vegetarian food since it's run by a Rasta man. As I'm a veggie it was a great place to get lunch. I'd recommend.

1  Thank Adrian D