“Authentic experience”

Ranked #32 of 215 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Local place with good authentic food. The steamed veggie option on the menu was quite blah. Didn't see any other vegetarian options. The rest of the family enjoyed the goat curry, curry chicken, stewed beef.

Don't go expecting local food in a fancy environment. The restaurant is very dark (i don't know why) and a bit outdated in terms of design. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking to support local businesses and enjoy a authentic Jamaican meal.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I travel to Jamaica often, particularly Negril. Every time I go, I always stop at Sweet Spice. Their Curried Goat, Fried Chicken, Shrimps (even though I no longer eat shrimp) and Curry Chicken...oooh Jesus...is so damn good! Lol. Please go there, you will not regret it!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 1, 2018

Listen!!! If I don't do anything else when I go to Negril, Sweet Spice is a MUST!!! Best curry chicken EVER!!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Vacation36932956820
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

Service is fast and friendly, not a lot of niceties, which is fine. I don’t believe they serve alcohol, which is also fine. It appears that it is popular with locals as there was a never ending stream of takeouts, which we took as a good sign. I had curried chicken which came with rice, beans, salad with pasta and consommé - delicious. My companion had curried shrimp which came with same sides - also delicious. We would recommend and return.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Rob_likes_2_travel
Reviewed October 21, 2018

If you're in Negril, this restaurant is a must. The food never disappoints, the price is reasonable and the service is great. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Negril or even passing through.

Date of visit: May 2018