“BEST CURRY CHICKEN!!!”

Ranked #32 of 215 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed November 1, 2018

Listen!!! If I don't do anything else when I go to Negril, Sweet Spice is a MUST!!! Best curry chicken EVER!!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Vacation36932956820

Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

Service is fast and friendly, not a lot of niceties, which is fine. I don’t believe they serve alcohol, which is also fine. It appears that it is popular with locals as there was a never ending stream of takeouts, which we took as a good sign. I had curried chicken which came with rice, beans, salad with pasta and consommé - delicious. My companion had curried shrimp which came with same sides - also delicious. We would recommend and return.

1  Thank Rob_likes_2_travel
Reviewed October 21, 2018

If you're in Negril, this restaurant is a must. The food never disappoints, the price is reasonable and the service is great. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Negril or even passing through.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank KemSha
Reviewed October 17, 2018

Ate here a few times, enjoyed my meals always. A good place to try local food. For evening meals you get a 'broth' free of charge!

Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

My spouse and I came to Negril for my birthday extravaganza. On arrival, staff wasnt welcoming. I ask the waitress are they serving oxtails tonight. She responds no sir, we dont have any oxtails. I settled for over cooked grill chicken because they also didnt have lobster. Food had no flavor, no seasoning and very bland. Curry shrimp was rubbery. We stayed there for no more than 20 minutes. At check out, people put in orders for oxtails.......excuse me sir, are you serving oxtails tonight???.....yes sir we have oxtails.......the look on our waitress face standing with the dumb face. I wouldnt recommend this place.