“Terrible”

Ranked #32 of 215 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

My spouse and I came to Negril for my birthday extravaganza. On arrival, staff wasnt welcoming. I ask the waitress are they serving oxtails tonight. She responds no sir, we dont have any oxtails. I settled for over cooked grill chicken because they also didnt have lobster. Food had no flavor, no seasoning and very bland. Curry shrimp was rubbery. We stayed there for no more than 20 minutes. At check out, people put in orders for oxtails.......excuse me sir, are you serving oxtails tonight???.....yes sir we have oxtails.......the look on our waitress face standing with the dumb face. I wouldnt recommend this place.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 6, 2018

We received the recommendation from our driver from Royalton Negril....he said they have the best authentic jamaican food. I wanted some oxtail and my husband wanted jerk chicken. We were told by the waitress that they did not have neither even though it was on the menu. My husband asked about maybe some fish dish. The waitress came back again...nope, not available. My husband ended up ordering "fried chicken" Really? I had a"prawn" dish but the shrimp were NOT prawn but some overcooked small disgusting shrimp. I ended up having diarrhea hours later and into the next morning. And the place looks like you are in someone's old basement house....really outdated.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed September 4, 2018

The food was on-point! Try the fruit shakes. This is a great place to eat for a good price. Service with a smile

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Food quality changed from two years ago. The server had no personality and didn’t engage the customers. She was dry and had a screw face on night of 8/26. The food was not as tasty as usual. It was the slowest island service I’ve ever experienced With no apologies. Island locals may put up with that but tourists deserve better because our Business and tips keep the cabs and business’s open and thriving. Don’t forget that when you act like a tourist isn’t welcome in your establishment

1  Thank Michnwill4life
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Very good food, very tasty! Good and friendly service and good prices!
However, they do not have alcoholic beverages. You can bring your own, we bought some Red Stripes in a small shop nearby.

1  Thank NielkLexa