“Veggies Anyone”

Cuisines: Caribbean
McDonough, Georgia
“Veggies Anyone”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I really enjoyed the food here. It is tasty and seasoned well so the meat is not missed. Stop by and talk to the Rastaman. You will not be disappointed

Visited June 2011

Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Good food”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

This was possibly my best vegetarian meal in Negril. The owner asked us what we do and don't eat and brought us dishes with several vegetarian things -- callaloo, ackee, rice, etc. He was very friendly and kind, but left us alone when it was time to eat. This place is definitely worth a special trip off the beach. Note that it is called "King Royal Kitchen". The cab driver wasn't sure exactly where it was, so try to get an idea of where it is before you set out.

• Visited January 2012
Minneapolis
“Great meal”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I think this is right across from Samsara, if it is this place has simple but great food.

Visited March 2012
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Great food, good people, and irie vibes”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I found this place one morning while searching for breakfast and went back everyday while in Negril. The food and coffee and delicious and the staff is friendly and funny! I really enjoyed hanging out there and will definitely go back next time I'm in Negril.

• Visited February 2012
Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Irie!”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

I totally loved the food at this restaurant. It was nicely priced and just delicious!! That said, I would not advise eating there too late. The location can be secluded so be sure to have an easily accessible/reachable cab or jitney :)

• Visited March 2011