Tripadvisor
Negril

“Cappuccino in Negril's West End!”
Review of LTU Pub

LTU Pub
Ranked #26 of 229 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was thrilled to find easy Italian espresso/cappuccino at LTU Pub. The new manager, Lucca, is Italian, a real peach (all the staff like him) and the cappuccino I had this morning was the real thing.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (484)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at LTU Gardens it was spectacular! The staff were wonderful...even did my laundry! Now that's service. I was treated like family. The pool was great to chill and relax away the day. My room felt like I was in a treehouse and I loved the seaview. Heading back next week for two weeks! I'm so looking forward to my visit!

Reviewed January 3, 2020

Best food in Negril so far . Honestly if your looking for a place to eat with talented, attentive and delicious. That won’t break the bank this is the place to be. We were sat (and welcomed ) without reservation. (Table of ten I may add) the menus have a lot of selection , the portions were really good and the food was that delicious that I absolutely had to thank the chef and kitchen staff. Literally everything I ate (May have taste tested all the children’s plates ) was bursting with flavour , the presentation was awesome and the service was really good too. Afterwards I ran into the owners and thanked and commended him the staff and the food

Thankyou for having us crazy Canadians

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank shenanigator7
Reviewed December 12, 2019

I have visited this restaurant, perched on the cliffs over the beautiful Caribbean, on and off for almost 30 years. Under the new management, the food remains excellent, yet the service and presentation are even better than before. Additionally, they are working to freshen the environment, redoing the roof of the bar and making the tables more inviting. I was with a group of 10 that showed up unannounced (sorry!) and the staff scurried to make up a table for us and serve us right away. I was so impressed with their attention and efficiency. Great job, Luka and Kerri Ann!

Reviewed November 21, 2019

My husband and I stopped for breakfast one morning. We were the first ones to arrive. We ordered nothing unusual, just egg breakfasts. After placing our order, a group of 4 came in. They ordered, received their order, ate their order, paid for their order, and left before ours even came out. ???? The food was good, but service obviously not. Our server didn't even acknowledge our wait or apologize for it. Nope, won't be going back.