“ltu pub visit”

Lake Mary, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ltu pub visit”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

really good food. good service. not as good a view as Rick's Café. it is next door to Rick's café. but good view. we highly recommend it

• Visited April 2013

Washington, DC
“Chicken Lola”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

BEST dish: Chicken Lola. Loved it so much that I went back to eat it another day. Words cannot properly describe how very good this dish it. It was one of my favorite things about my trip to Negril. It does take awhile to get your food but you will not be disappointed. I promise. I am going to be dreaming about this dish for a long time to come. I was thoroughly impressed.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank PalomitaBlanca
PA
“Perfect views ; great food”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner for two one evening, sat outside near the cliffs. Full moon lent to the atmosphere. I had snapper fillet topped with cheese and challolu. Excellent and a large portion. Wine list was modest.

Chicago, Illinois
“Good spot for breakfast with a view.”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We were lucky enough to be at the seaside villa next door at Villas Sur Mer, so we tended to come over here for breakfast needs.

Yep, it's super-slow, but the wait staff is friendly enough. Their omelets would get me over too many Red Stripes from the night before and get me ready to start Red Stripin' again that day.

Sadly, they were out of the Jamaican breakfast every day we went there (which was probably five times) but you could get the callalou in your omelet, so if you want Jamaican flavor, go that route. Prices were fair for what you got.

The views are spectacular. Sit back, have a beer (with breakfast? Ya mon, you're on vacation) and relax...

• Visited February 2013
Mission Viejo, CA
“Great location on the cliffs...near lighthouse”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Our lunch at the LTU Pub was just typical Jamaica....slow service, good food and always entertaining to watch the locals. We saw some little boy trying to jump off the cliffs for money who must have been 7-8 yrs old all the while some 1/2 blind grey-haired Jamaican is trying to sell me weed saying that it helps eyesight. The food was decent but probably took close to 25 to arrive but with a view like that, its ok...no problem. My boyfriend had a great Dirty Banana drink so it was a nice....slowwwwwwww.....lunch. Who is in a hurry around there anyhow?

• Visited March 2013