“Lucked out!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Lucked out!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

Our last night in Negril was a Sunday and couple that fact with the low season in September and what you get is not many eating options on the beach after 8pm. We tried Sweet Spot, but they were just closing so we walked along the beach in the dark, a tad bit nervous about finding something. When I saw that "Lobster Pizza" sign, I knew we were in luck because I'd read about the deliciousness of this Negril treat, so we slid on in and they were open. We ordered the shrimp cocktail (which was really flavorful and the sauce was fantastic and quite spicy, although the shrimp could be cleaned a bit better) and the lobster pizza. The server and cook were very friendly and we were so grateful that we found an open place with such great service and yummy food.

We had two rum and pineapple juices and a couple of waters and it was the one time we didn't specify tap water and of course, we got bottles, which wasn't a big deal, but a decent travel tip in Negril - the water is safe and you can just ask for iced tap water to save a few bucks at each meal.

The pizza itself was a lovely Italian-style pizza with a crispy, thin crust - my friend has travelled pretty extensively in Italy and she was in love with this pizza. The setting was okay - it was pretty warm under the roof area, but otherwise it was pretty typical of what we saw in many non-fancy places around Negril. The women's restroom was pretty bad, I'll say, and I have a very high tolerance of restrooms after a decent amount of travelling I've done. It was just run down and very tight - the men's room did look to be in better condition from when I peeked in.

Overall, it's a great place with really solid food.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Rahway, New Jersey
“Veggie Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Been going for yrs. always happy with the Pizza. Had Veggie w/ salami very good remember your in Jamaica not much is fast not really a bar place but right on the beach

• Visited July 2013
Kingston, Saint Andrew, Jamaica
“Not my cup of tea”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I am a local who wanted a getway with my boys. My boys were ok but this place was no way relaxing, i had to check out that same night, as the music next door couldnt play any louder and it went on for hours. Laying on he beach was just the most annoying experience, as every rasta man that passed had something to say or sell. The place itself is quaint and the food was good.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jaeden P
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Lobster Pizza Worth It!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

After years of hearing about their lobster pizza I finally had it and it is delicious! Love the thin, non-doughy crust & fresh, plentiful, sweet lobster. My son had the salami pizza and it must have been good because in no time it was gone. Unfortunately , my husband and daughter didn't care for either of their meals, stewed beef & curried chicken which they said lacked flavor. I guess will be our 'pizza spot' in Negril.

• Visited May 2013
Windsor, Canada
“Best Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

Best Pizza, right on the beach. Wonderful staff. Would recommend this place to everyone. Really enjoyed it.

Visited April 2013