“Ristorante Da Gino”

Ristorante Da Gino
Ranked #168 of 199 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The staff was friendly,but the food was not any good.I stayed at the hotel for seven days and they had two different cooks.I had breakfast and they charge me seven dollars for one slice of bread.I invited my cousin to dinner and they could not enter the restaurant.The food was overpriced and the owner was rude, you were treated like you were in prison camp. I will not recommend the retorante or the hotel to anyone.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Food was terrible, overpriced and staff lacked any form of enthusiasm. Plenty other eateries around to choose from so would not recommend.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Visited in 2012 it's no better in 2013 very sad story apparently Italian owner died after 30 years here the place is up for sale and the two staff on duty should go with it , out of the two tables eating both argued about bill mis charges , it was
Badly. handled . The food was not good and all seemed a bit of an effort ....give it a miss

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Average meal. Bit pricey for pasta dinners. Mariposa Inn that the restaurant is located at is for sale, and so the restaurant is the only thing open on the grounds.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We happened upon the restaurant while walking the beach. A very nice young lady (Mazy?) called us over & showed us a menu and was so nice that we decided to go there for dinner. It was a GREAT decision. Not only was the food outstanding but the service was the best we had received on the island. Finally I could have something other than seafood and it was fantastic. WEe will go back there every time we go to Jamaica. Thank you Mazy.