“Saw It Had To Try It”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Walked down the beach to Cosmo's. Had drink and appetizers. Nice and Easy was delicious, Big Bamboo a little strong. We had intentions of coming back for dinner just never made it. Will definitely on our next trip to Negril. Our waitress was very sweet and had refills coming before we asked. Very reasonably priced. View was beautiful. Thanks Cosmo's for another hit in Jamaica.

There are newer reviews for Cosmo's

Reviewed August 19, 2014

After visiting a few local bars in Negril we decided to eat at Cosmos as a half way house between Negril and our hotel, Sensatori. We ate late afternoon, early evening so we did not wait long for our food, the menu had plenty of choice and the wine was not bad either. As well as the main menu there are also specials for each day of the week. We walked back from Cosmos to the hotel along the beach and felt perfectly safe. A lovely evening out and we will be returning at Easter.

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

The first time my boyfriend took me to Cosmo's I fell in love with this place. I eat at Cosmo's everytime I go to Jamaica. Its where we eat when we do our special night out. It has a beautiful view of the ocean, u can take a swim while you are having your food. Although we go at night because its really romantic when it gets dark. I took my daughter with me this time and she was able to get hot wings and fries. I love that their menu have a variety of food. They have CHEESEBURGERS tooo!! The staff is really nice we got the same waitress we had when I went back in April and she remembered me. Def one of my favorite places to eat at!!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

One of my parents favorite places along the beach we decided to check to see if it would fit my husband and I's vegan diet. Cosmo's sits on the beach with a beautiful view of the water and sand between your toes. On our last trip we ordered the brown stew tofu and asked for it to be cooked in oil in true vital fashion. This meal was delicious. Since Cosmo's is one of my parents favorite places we were happy to know that we too can enjoy a tasty meal with them. We're definitely going back next trip!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

A trip to Negril would be incomplete without paying a visit to Cosmos. The food is always delicious, and I'm in love with their cocktails... the rum punch definitely has a punch to it!