“REAL Jamaican, man”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Just had the curry goat one night with rice and peas and a side dish of cabbage. We had to come back for the fish after hearing it is very good here. All the food is very good here. Get the steam fish with bammy and you will be happy. The night we were there they had snapper, king fish, grouper and we both had the kingfish. My husband the grilled kingfish which had a char on it. I had the steam fish.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Best drinks, beach setting and local fair. You can walk right out of the water and go eat. Rum drinks are the best value. Rum and pineapple was our favorite. Chicken curry and Jerk Chicken the best choice.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I've stopped here several times over the years, but today's lunch was the best yet. Conch soup was perfect: nice chunks of conch in a well flavored (not spicy hot) broth. Snapper sandwich was perfect - it comes with lettuce and tomato with some flavored mayo. I opted for rice and beans in stead of the french fries. Again - all was just right.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Great food. Need to play more Jamaican or reggae music. While in Jamaican I want to eat and hear your culture.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

The service was a bit slow but it goes nicely with the Island general "rythm" I would say. You can't be in a hurry in Jamaica.