“Love...”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Really nice atmosphere... located on beautiful beach property. I always enjoy the food here. The jerk chicken and conch soup is tasty and satisfying.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I have been to Negril 7 times, and make sure I eat at Cosmo's at least once each trip. I have made special trips just fort their Sweet Potato Pudding. It is not an actual pudding dish, it is more like a cake, made with no dairy or animal fat, perfect if you eat vegan or Ital. The meals are delicious and plentiful, and priced right. They are open until 10 pm.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

We ate 3 times during our stay in Negril at this restaurant. The food was delicious. We had curry goat, jerk chicken, stew chicken and curry conch. They were all delicious. The price is very reasonable at this restaurant.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

If you want to get away from the tourist area of the beach, walk down the beach a bit and it is the most serene spot. Not a lot of people and the locals spend quite time there. Good food.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

My husband and I were directed to Cosmo's by our airport transport driver. I sure am glad he sent us here. We visited twice and had different dishes each time. I recommend the curried goat, the conch soup. the festival, the bammy, the jerk chicken (though not the best I had while in Jamaica, it was very good) and, best of all, the steamed shrimp which was cooked in coconut milk and curry. The mixed drinks were also very delicious. The rum raisin ice cream is almost worth another 5000 mile trip to Jamaica. Make sure to take the trek to Cosmo's. Walk there from your hotel - you will be glad you did!