“Bourbon Beach Hotel is on its way....”

Bourbon Beach Jamaica
Ranked #37 of 206 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Hotel, Bar & Restaurant where you can relax, enjoy one of the best sunsets in the world, have an ice cold drink & listen to some great music 7 nights a week, all on the beach! (Monday, Thursday & Saturday are live reggae and we have a DJ the other 4 nights playing a variety of music)
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I have been to Jamaica over 60+ times and have stayed in properties of every price range. Decided to give Bourbon Beach a try since I eat and go to the bar all the time. Glad I did. Rooms are plain, but clean. Great view. Events going on at the property were included in our stay. It was great just to step out your room and see the performances!

There are always people at the bar which I loved. I like a blend of locals and tourists and you def get this here. Ofcourse the food is delicious. Breakfast was nice every morning.

My trip was delayed by a day due to hurricane Sandy so I didn't know what to expect upon arrival. Kevin is a most gracious host and has lots of cool ideas to make the place even better.
See ya soon!!

Eric H, Manager at Bourbon Beach Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at Bourbon Beach. We have found that a lot of people do not know that we have rooms available so we are happy that you tried one out and enjoyed your stay. We are definitely not a 5 star hotel, but, as you say, we offer good accommodation at a reasonable price. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

We bought tickets to see Andrew Tosh and I'm not sure if all Reggae concerts in Jamaica are complete disorganized circuses or just this one? It was suppose to start at 9pm, it didn't start until 10:30pm. In between acts yelling at the sound engineer, walking off stage, being taken off stage and back stage fighting all while miced we had to listen to Reverend BeBe from Chop Chop productions the MC. I can still here this guys voice in my head and I've been home for 2 weeks. After every song reminding you that very soon Andrew Tosh son of Reggage superstar Peter Tosh would take the stage. We finally left at midnight and no Andrew Tosh.

Eric H, Manager at Bourbon Beach Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2012

Thank you for posting your comments about the Andrew Tosh show. On that night the show did start a bit late. Normally the gate opens at 9pm and the show starts between 9:30pm and 10pm. For all of the shows that are held at Bourbon Beach, regardless of whether they are Bourbon Beach productions or put on by another company, as was the case here, the shows go until after 2am. The Andrew Tosh show went past 2:30am. The "headliners" come on last which is always after 1:30 am depending on the number of acts.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Kevin was always available to make sure everything you needed was taken care of. The hot tub was dreamy at night, and the location on the ocean could not be better. Best chicken anywhere! Great breakfasts with huge variety of selections. Wonderful local talent with special shows several times a week. Loved the pirates dinner and the delicious special drinks at the TIKI bar where everyone gathered. We had a blast..and would return soon hopefully! Can't get that wonderful warm water out of my head!

Eric H, Manager at Bourbon Beach Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Eileen - We're happy to see that you had such a good time at Bourbon Beach. We are finding that more and more people are opting to stay with us when they visit Negril since when they are here they spend all there time at our facilities. We look forward to seeing you again soon. And thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

Formerly De Buss,, Bourbon Beach offers THE best jerk chicken anywhere. Cooked over real pimento wood, their sauce is black as night. The combination of slow-and-low cooking and the sauce makes for fall off the bone goodness. Be warned, it is VERY SPICY and not for the timid palate. If you want the real deal in hertz...its BB....EVERYTIME

Eric H, Manager at Bourbon Beach Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

We are happy to see that you liked our Jerk Chicken. You are correct when you say that the sauce is HOT. Thanks for writing your review and we hope to see you back soon

Reviewed November 26, 2012

My wife and I spent 7 wonderful days at Bourbon Beach and had a blast. If you want to see top notch musicians almost nightly, this is the place for you. The stage is right on the beach.
The Staff: I can't say enough about the wonderful staff here, always there, always helpful and very personable, they genuinely care and get to know your preferences.

The Food: Bourbon Beach boasts, "The Best Jerk Chicken" and it's so true. I think we ate the chicken almost everyday, but everything on the menu is delicious, breakfast was always a treat and after a long night of partying we took awesome pizza back to our room.

Rooms: Clean, cool and comfortable, what more do you want. We only spent time in our room to shower or rest. HA!

If you want to experience a REAL taste of 7 mile beach and Jamaican culture, this truly is the place to go. My wife and I plan on returning regularly as Kevin the owner, his staff and the great people of Negril made us fall in love with the country and culture. We have stayed at "all inclusives" and got no feel for the people and culture of Jamaica there, the staff was bored and rude. There is a family feeling at Bourbon Beach among it's staff and patrons that is refreshing and fun. Do yourself a favor and check it out. Cheers

What can I say. The staff and management are happy that you had such a good time. This is what we work for every day. We than you for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back again