“AWESOME!!!!!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Kitchen Dining area overlooking Caribbean Sea
Tennis Court
Basketball Court
Birdseye view of community
View from deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

hammnitup...
Harwood, Maryland
“AWESOME!!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 1, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

From the time I contacted Brent about booking months in advance until I landed back at home the door was always open for any questions I had. He arranged for his dad (Mr. Barry) to meet us at the airport where I rented a car and got us back there on our departure date. Mr. Barry picked up Ms. Bibsie (who takes great care of the inside of the house) and we when shopping for food and they showed us great places to eat and have fun. Chef Bibsie cooked breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Sunday for my Ladies birthday (Saltfish and Callaloo, Curried Shrimp, Stewed Red Snapper, Curried Red Snapper, Oxtails, and Rice/Peas). She even came back on Tuesday to make some Chicken Soup the was to die for....smh...The property is very well maintained by the both of them and they were always just a phone call always if we needed anything.....I've traveled to a lot of countries over the years and I most say, staying at Brent's townhouse, in Negril, with Mr. Barry and Ms. Bibsie at a arms reach, was the best vacation ever!!!! We will be back to vacation at Unit #86 again.....Thanks to Brent, his wife, Mr. Barry, and Ms. Bibsie for making this a great time.....I highly recommend this place to stay....P.S. The Appleton Jamaican Rum is a must......Jesse

Joshuak3n...
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Perfect with Zero Issues”
Reviewed March 27, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Short Review | PERFECT!

Longer review | Brent provided so many helpful tips and area information prior to the trip. His property is exactly as pictured and described. The amenities were perfect and thoughtful. They included outdoor activity equipment such as tennis rackets, bean bag toss, pool toys, etc. The fridge had water and Red Stripe beer. Laundry detergent and plenty of dishes as well! The complex was secure and the front security team was very friendly. The pool and beach were also a nice add. The property was close to town yet secluded and was very clean. Every time we had a question Brent answered immediately. This was our home away from home. Absolutely perfect!

Your age range 35-49
Mummytruc...
Bellingham, Massachusetts
“Sunny warm home away from home”
Reviewed March 22, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I can't say enough good things about this property, it's owner, the country club it's located in and the nearby vacation area of Negril. The property is as beautiful in real life as it was in the photos- plenty of room for our family of 4, clean, all appliances, etc worked- even free Netflix! It is a little bit of a walk (like 5 min) to the country club pool and beach but BOTH were amazingly warm, clean and gorgeous. Unbelievable snorkeling from the beach so if you have your own gear I highly recommend bringing, although the owner does provide some as well. I was amazed at how few people were enjoying these amenities-nothing was ever over crowded. All guests and homeowners were very nice and respectful- no loud music, no profanities, etc. Really a quiet, respectful location. I enjoyed using the tennis court which was brand new and never occupied. I have been to beaches in Dominican and Mexico and the Seven Mile Beach nearby in Negril FAR EXCEEDED anywhere I've ever been. Only wish we were a bit closer- also if the country club had a convenience store for bread,, milk, eggs, etc that would've been helpful and if there was some type of shuttle into town. Bottom line- consider renting a car if you're staying longer than a week, but financially we did better using car service. The local drivers are very friendly and good people to provide you with local recommendations as well.
I would HIGHLY recommend this location and I plan on renting again as soon as possible. Thanks BRENT for your hospitality!

Mynamizjo...
Richmond, Virginia
“Best stay in Jamaica yet!!”
Reviewed December 3, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

The best stay we've had in Jamaica! The Villa is in a perfect location and the pool and private beach were amazing! Its the end unit so we had a little more privacy than other homes. We also had security in it being a gated community and the security staff were extremely pleasant and always available.

Brent and April were great hosts and were always reachable if we needed anything. We enjoyed the cooked meals from Biggsy, the housekeeper, which allowed us the flexibility to enjoy the Negril without the worry of preparing food. We drove from Montego Bay and the hosts were extremely helpful in giving us info about rental cars and directions. We even had a local guide/escort that helped us get to local grocery stores and shops.

This is definitely a great stay and will recommend to friends and family. We look forward to coming back soon!

skenneyw
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Awesome Stay”
Reviewed September 14, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

Myself, my dude, and his sister, had a blast! It's absolutely nothing like staying somewhere that's clean, comfortable, and modern and that's the description of the townhouse. Brent the owner was so kind and informative with everything! Randy and Bipsie, mother and son, were also our cooks and were great! I'm saving money to bring Randy to the states just so he can cook for me, the food was ridiculously delicious! We are going back between February/March because I can't imagine staying ANYWHERE else but at Brent's. If you are visiting Negril this is the place to stay trust me, you will not be disappointed.

Management Response
Sep 16, 2017
Sabrina thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. You guys were great guests and look forward to having you back!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing