“The Real Deal”
Review of Chicken Lavish

Chicken Lavish
Ranked #38 of 206 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food was authentic and tasty (try the creamy chicken) the the rum smoothies were off the chain. The management makes you feel welcome and will sit and talk/drink/laugh with you. I love this place

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We enjoyed fantastic food - lobster and jerk chicken - and a great conversation with the owner. It was recommended by a local and worth the ride there!

2  Thank Wolf B
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We went to this restaurant by referral from our driver. What a great meal! We had the grilled and steamed lobster and steak diner. All meals where cooked to perfection.
the owner was really cool and friendly and spent some time with us talking about where we from and taking pictures.

Great place to stop by and eat and the bill for four people was only $90.00 USD.

Not bad!!!

1  Thank Kevin T
Reviewed January 28, 2014

It had been years since I was last at Chicken Lavish so we decided to give it a try on a recent trip to Negril. The food and service were both excellent. My partner had the sweet & sour chicken and I had the fried chicken. We had so much food we had to take some back to the resort for later and to feed the cats.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

We just ate there and were all very pleased with the food. My son and I had the jerk chicken and it was nicely seasoned. Spicy hot, but not overpowering. They give you lots of food too, so its a good value. But we were most impressed by the personal service. My daughter-in-law had a bit of a quesy stomach and asked for something to be cooked on the plain side. The waiter was very accommodating, listened carefully to what she needed and then suggested the steamed fish. It was done very nicely, and was just what she needed. The steamed veggies are also excellent....a nice assortment of fresh vegetables, steamed just right with a little crunch to them. All in all, an excellent meal. The only negatve was that my son said the bathroom was not up to par. Not sure what to make of that, if it was a fluke or what, thus 4 stars and not 5.