“A Must go”
Review of Chicken Lavish

Chicken Lavish
Ranked #52 of 199 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Great food. Everything. The restaurant is nothing to look at but the food is great. Try the soup, chicken of course. The owner is very friendly and you feel at home.
I will go every time I am in negril

1  Thank Floydgrace

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I had jerk chicken at three different place including 3 dives.
I think C.L. is most well seasoned and charcoaled. Just I did not like BBQ sauce over the chicken. It killed nice flavor of chicken. Rice and vege was also good. (spicy!)
If you want to eat more meat, should ask breast part. My one was leg part and was not so much meat to eat.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Authentic Jamaican food. Always fresh... Tasty, nice size portions, and good value. I always enjoy the curry conch, conch soup, and fried chicken. Good chef!! A must when you are in Negril.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

We went to Chicken Lavish twice during our stay and enjoyed it each visit. The owner Doc is so hospitable. He even came to my birthday party and partied with us one night after work. We enjoyed the food here so much that our second visit we walked 3 miles from our hotel just to eat there again. Best curried goat, best jerk chicken, best fried chicken, best fish, cold beers. The portions are huge and the prices are excellent. We were a group of 10 and Doc treated us so well. He knew we loved the goat from the first visit so when we called and said we were coming back he made sure he had tons for our second visit. Definitely a must do while you are there

1  Thank melissa b
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We've been to Negril 4 times and we always make sure that we go to Chicken Lavish when we are there. The food is ALWAYS great plus whenever we've been there the owner Doc has sat down with us and we've always had great conversations with him . We consider him a friend now . The food portions are HUGE. The last meal we had there we had the steak and pork chop dinner and conch soup. CRAZY good !

2  Thank samnsnow