“Fun at Sun Beach”
Review of Sun Beach

Sun Beach
Ranked #50 of 208 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I have been to Sun Beach many times the staff go out of their way to make you welcome which makes you want to visit time after time it's a great place to hang out for the day. I have kept a bar tab running all day for food and drink and never ever been overcharged

Reviewed April 3, 2014

While the food was good,but not great, the fraudulent practices ruined the meal. Like other unfortunate tourists before us, we stopped in based on the "free" reggae band. When the bill came we were overcharged based on the price of the special we were quoted, there was an up charge for the "free" music, and extra drinks magically appeared on our bill. The manager, when he finally arrived, was belligerent and unaccommodating. If this review sounds familiar to others, that is because it is. This is obviously the modus operandi of this place, so avoid at all costs.

6  Thank Doctor_Vacations
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I have reviewed this place in Negril before, but having spent a lot of time there this trip I feel compelled to say to them thank you for being there. Not EVERYONE in Negril is staying at a beach hotel, I live in Negril and I need a place to hang out when I am at the beach. Sun Beach has stepped up their game with very nice loungers and even more welcome sun umbrellas. The friendly attendant will set everything up for you, just tell him where.

This trip I had their fish filet sandwich and the grilled chicken sandwich both with fries. Great beach meal, along with the papaya smoothie.

The greatest thing to me about Sun Beach though is the crew. Nice nice people and a very welcoming and friendly place for you to spend a day at the beach.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Dennis gave us fish (snapper!) and chips, which was the best we ever had, complete with great cream of pumpkin soup. rolls and homemade slaw. The tables are set on the beach with tablecloths and candles. It was really lovely.

1  Thank DelawareSunburst
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Great Food!
Great Service!
Great Prices!
What more is there to say? EA table right on the beach-million dollar view-free music-an owner who really cares-You cant go wrong here..