“Excellent Soup”

Ranked #16 of 206 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I enjoyed Sips and Bites for a leisurely lunch and I would definitely return. I enjoyed an amazing fish soup which was savored until every last drop. The service was extremely kind and I felt like I was being welcomed into someones home. Very quaint place with great food.

1  Thank ChicagoIslandgirl

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Best oxtails, an only $750 Jamaican! They don't sell alcohol, but you can bring your own. Clean bathrooms, and the lady who served us was an angel. We'll be back. =0)

1  Thank vampkitty
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Love going to Sips and Bites for breakfast and dinner. I love the Acki and Salt fish breakfast. But they have a nice variety of breakfasts including eggs (omelettes, scrambled) and pancakes).

Another night I had a delicious snapper dinner with vegetables and rice. This place has consistently delicious food with good service.

1  Thank Bumpybear
Reviewed February 23, 2013

food was wonderful, staff was friendly and prices were good! I would recommend this place to anyone. the lady that runs this place is very allergic to smoke, so please do not smoke anywhere in this restaurant....love the vibes of this place. so relaxing and peaceful

1  Thank emdKelly
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This is the real deal authentic Jamaican food and so so good.Love the quiet atmosphere and the food....OH MY

1  Thank Misty1