“Excellent Service!”

Dudley's Big Ship Taxi and Tours
Ranked #1 of 78 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide Taxi, Tours and Transportation to and from all Major Attractions in Jamaica. With friendly drivers and clean vehicles to match we take you from your Resort to Destination safely and only stop upon request. Visit our website for rates, departure times, inquiries and reservations. "Private transport, private taxi, private tours. No rush, you can do what you want!"- Dudley Warren, Owner/Manager Big ship Tours and Transportation.
Tampa, Florida
“Excellent Service!”
Reviewed June 14, 2010

Dudley took us on day trips from Negril to Montego Bay and Mandeville. He is simply the best! Big Ship Tours and Transportation is professional, clean, knowledgable and incredibly helpful. This company provides top-notch service!

1 Thank cdcason

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Birmingham, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Big Ship Tours ~ Dudley ~ Best Travel Guide - Friendly and Dependable”
Reviewed June 13, 2010

My family of 13 just returned from Negril and Dudley was wonderful as always. It had been 10 years since we last saw Dudley and it was a pleasure to be able to have him drive and accompany us again around the island. In making the arrangements from the U.S., Dudley was a great communicator. Responded very promptly to any emails or phone calls. Before we departed the U.S. for Jamaica, Dudley and I had all the details worked out re our day excursions. Dudley also arrively promptly at the appointed time and ready to go; but, he was also very flexible. He supplied us with whatever we needed and made some stops along the way, i.e., purchased fruits and coconut for us to try. The fresh coconut water directly from the coconut was a real treat for me. Dudley accompanied the ladies on a half day trip to Rose Hall and he was, as usual, a delight! I would recommend Big Ship Tours above any other. My husband is a fellow Jamaican and he thinks Dudley is tops!

TLord

Casa Grande, Arizona
“Great reliable service!”
Reviewed June 5, 2010

We have used Dudley twice now for our airport transportation. He is friendly, reliable
and gives a first class ride from Mo Bay to Negril. He is safe and the air conditioned ride
is a treat after 10 days in the humidity. We will use him every time we go to Jamaica.
Ya Mon!!
Tom and Brenda Larson
Arizona

1 Thank brendalarson
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
“Big Ship is the ONLY way you should travel in Jamaica”
Reviewed June 5, 2010

May 23, 2010 through May 30, 2010 - I already had travel arrangements through the hotel, but was sick and tired from a previous trip of the long ride from Montego Bay to Negril and stopping at every hotel and the overcrowded van. Therefore, I decided to setup a private transportation trip with Dudley and Big Ship. That was the best decision I made. Dudley is so friendly and treats all his passengers like they are royalty. It is like a best friend picked you up. The trip to Negril this year was a breeze through Big Ship. We even used Dudley to take us around Negril. That was tremendous as well. When I return to Jamaica again, I will not use anyone else but Dudley and Big Ship Tours. Thanks Dudley and much respect mon. Marc Kline

Cambridge, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Big Ship Rules!”
Reviewed June 3, 2010

Just got back from a week on the island, and I could not imagine ever going back without the services of Big Ship. We stayed in Negril for 5 nights and Montego Bay for 2 nights. I would not go anywhere on the island without Big Ship. He knows everyone and everywhere. Plus, he is the nicest guy on the island. The feeling of safety he provides is unparallel and his service is impeccable. We all love Big Ship (4 of us in the group) and can't wait to return just to spend time with him!