“Dudley was a lot of fun!”

Dudley's Big Ship Taxi and Tours
Ranked #1 of 80 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide Taxi, Tours and Transportation to and from all Major Attractions in Jamaica. With friendly drivers and clean vehicles to match we take you from your Resort to Destination safely and only stop upon request. Visit our website for rates, departure times, inquiries and reservations. "Private transport, private taxi, private tours. No rush, you can do what you want!"- Dudley Warren, Owner/Manager Big ship Tours and Transportation.
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Dudley's private tour round trip transportation from Falmouth Cruise Port to Dunn's River Falls. Ocho Rios highlight tour and shopping

He met us at the port, took us on a tour, we climbed the falls, and had a wonderful lunch. He was very pleasant, and we laughed alot!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Kym W

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We used Dudley's company on our trip earlier in the year and again on our December trip. I have to tell say that I was even more satisfied the second time around, and I was really satisfied the first time. John our driver was amazing!!!. This company is so spot on; if you don't use them for your Jamaica trip you truly are missing out. Big Ship Tours will continue to be our first choice on all of our Jamaican trips. I will continue to recommend them to everyone I know coming to the island. No request is too big for them and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

The real Jamaican experience starts with BIG SHIP PRIVATE TOURS! Dudley Warren is the best! From island tours, to a private transfer to and from Montego Bay and your resort. Dudley delivers! Thanks Dudley for taking great care of Kym and me again!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Thank you Dudley your services were absolutely great. You provided services to my best friend and I from the airport to our resort and gave a great tour. We truly appreciate the time taken for the extra washing of the heart (coconut juice). Enjoyed the conversation, special concern for the ladies traveling to Jamaica, much respect. We look forward to meeting with you again in the near future and will be sure to refer you to others for there travel there. Take care and may God continue to bless and keep you.

Detra

1  Thank Adventurous2705
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

My family and friends have been using big ship tours over 20 years, he is simply the most amazing person, you will ever meet! Always on time always accommodating. There is no greater thrill then when I walk out of the airport to see Dudley!!! I would highly recommend always using big ship tours for any travel or site seeing you want to do while in Jamaica!!! It will be the icing on the cake, to say the least..... ❤️

1  Thank iriegirl1009