“Best transportation service in Jamaica”

Dudley's Big Ship Taxi and Tours
Ranked #1 of 79 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide Taxi, Tours and Transportation to and from all Major Attractions in Jamaica. With friendly drivers and clean vehicles to match we take you from your Resort to Destination safely and only stop upon request. Visit our website for rates, departure times, inquiries and reservations. "Private transport, private taxi, private tours. No rush, you can do what you want!"- Dudley Warren, Owner/Manager Big ship Tours and Transportation.
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We got assigned to a driver named Jermaine from his service. Jermaine was extremely helpful and made sure we were safe throughout the trip and was extremely knowledgable of the area. I felt he was very trustworthy and was looking out for our best interest. Next time we go back to Jamaica, asking for Jermaine is a must!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

My hats off to Dudley and his staff! John met me on time both in Montego Bay at the airport and at my resort for my return. He was professional, kind and accomodating. Not only did complimentary ice cold red strip and water await me, John shared his knowledge of the country and gave me a nice tour along the way. It made the hour plus ride seem very short. And on the way back to the airport, John stopped and let me enjoy breakfast at the Pelican Grill. What other driver you know does that?! AWESOME! To Dudley and the Crew, Very Irie, Mon! I highly recommend them for any of your jamaican transportation needs.

1  Thank WorldTravelista_SAO
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have used Big Ship Tours in the past for several excursions and private transfer. This trip i used Dudley for my private airport transfer. Dudley is the best. He is always on time, courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. He always has refreshments for the long ride to your resort. My husband and I requested stopping for lunch, and a couple specialty stores. NO PROBLEM! Dudley is willing to go the extra mile, his vehicles are always comfortable and clean. I always feel safe and secure taking Dudley anywhere. I will use Dudley anytime I am in Jamaica and highly recommend him to anyone for any of your needs in Jamaica.

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Dudley and Big Ship tours are exceptional! I cannot sing enough high praise! Not only are they on time and waiting for you when you clear customs in Montego Bay airport, but you are greeted with a smile!! Ice cold Red stripe and water await you in the vehicle. Dudley is wonderful and makes the hour drive to Negril seem like 5 minutes. I would never use anyone else! I come to Negril at least once a year and have been 8x! Once I found Dudley and Big Ship, I have never and will never use anyone else! If you want comfort, professionalism, and fair prices, you must book all your transportation and tours through Big ship Tours. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Thanks to Dudley of Big Ship Tours, our ride to/from Negril earlier this month was quick, safe and very Irie, mon. Would definitely recommend BST if you need airport xfers.

1  Thank Cadidlehopper