“Everything Irie”

Dudley's Big Ship Taxi and Tours
Ranked #1 of 79 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide Taxi, Tours and Transportation to and from all Major Attractions in Jamaica. With friendly drivers and clean vehicles to match we take you from your Resort to Destination safely and only stop upon request. Visit our website for rates, departure times, inquiries and reservations. "Private transport, private taxi, private tours. No rush, you can do what you want!"- Dudley Warren, Owner/Manager Big ship Tours and Transportation.
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Anouther year with exceptional service from Dudley Big Ship Tours. He is always on time, waiting for our flights to come in with cold Red Stripe, Rum Punch and water for our non-drinker of the trip my husband.He greets us with a beautiful Jamician smile and kindness. He gets us safley to our destination every year. As this has been our 20th year with Big Ship tours. From airport transfer to being our tourguide and cooler keeper he is the best most professional driver. Whether you have a small group of 4 or large group of 40 Dudley always has the same excellent service you can count on from year to year.

3  Thank susie-in-Berwyn-IL

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Dudley, proprietor of Big Ship Tours does a bang up job for us. We use him exclusively for our shuttle to and from the airport and Negril. He always meets us with good cheer and cold beer. Try him on for size if you are not committed to another driver.

2  Thank Stoners6
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Just wanted to make a note that, I have used Big Ship for transporation over the years to get around in Jamaica. They provide private transfers with a smile and class, we have always felt safe and the drivers are always pleasant. Peter is our all time favorite driver! We were able to arrange for 3 pick-up and drop off location at once. I provided the times and locations and for all 3 there was a smiling face to greet us! Thanks Dudley, Peter, and I forgot the last drivers name but thank him for us as well. We will see you guys again in September or July if we're lucky!

2  Thank true2u_60644
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We booked Dudley for a private tour to ys falls, black river safari and Floyd's pelican bar. Dudley was wonderful. Arrived on time and provided a insightful entertaining day of excursions. He took us also for lunch which was delicious and not busy like other places your normal tour buses would bring you.
Dudley would stop wherever and whenever we asked. We never felt rushed nor unsafe.
Would not hesitate to use big ship tours again for any excursions we wanted to go to!
Thanks Dudley!

4  Thank upnorthandcold
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Dudley worked with me and my group of 60+ people for my destination wedding last year.
He and his team were absolutely amazing and I wouldn't hesitate to use him for any job however large or small. He arranged for all the ground transportations to/from the airports and also did transportation on my wedding day to/from our ceremony/hotel and reception locations (running a shuttle all night long for us). All of my guests were so thrilled with him and the reliability. He met every single guest at the airport with a smile and a cooler full of Red Stripe
Thank you Dudley for making this part of my wedding planning so easy and stress free! :0) I couldn't have asked for a better service!

3  Thank Stacey00