“Terrific Experience at Ivan's”

Ivan's Bar & Restaurant At Catcha Falling Star Hotel
Ranked #5 of 206 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2010

Had a wonderful dinner at Ivan's 4/7. We made reservations as suggested and we were greeted warmly and shown to a special table overlooking the pool and ocean. The service was friendly, warm and efficient and the food was fantastic. If they have the jerk chicken pasta special, go for it! Pretty and romantic in the evening with all the lights strung throughout the restaurant. We'll be back!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,017)

Reviewed April 14, 2010

Ivans had it all. The magnificent view and delicious food. The staff was friendly and the food was always perfect. I didn't have a meal I didn't like!

Reviewed April 11, 2010

Visited the restaurant for dinner. Really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere.

Reviewed March 26, 2010

I read about this restaurant on Trip Advisor and made it a point to have dinner there. It was a great experience, the restaurant is beautiful, the sunset was amazing, the food was fantastic and the service was excellent. I have no complaints about my experience here. The Seafood Linguine was absolutely delicious! I made reservations as suggested; however, it was a monday evening and it was fairly empty, so I don't think getting a table would have been a problem. The waitress, Karen, was excellent as was the entire experience! I will definitely return on my next trip to Negril.

1  Thank TankTravels
Reviewed March 15, 2010

It was rated #1 on trip advisor, so my expectations were pretty high and usually that isn't a good thing. However, in this case, it ended up meeting my expectations. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The drinks were great and the food was excellent. The only thing I thought odd is that I expected it to be really busy because of it's rating but we were the only people eating there at the time. There were a few others who were staying at the resort ordering drinks, but no one else eating. I thought early March would be a busy time for them, but not in this case.