Ivan's Bar & Restaurant At Catcha Falling Star Hotel
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Good vibes”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

It is worth to stop by for a drink and snacks. I really liked the ambiance. Yes it is touristic but the view and vibes makes it worth.

new york
“Great food, great views, great staff!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We had dinner here on July 6, which was a Saturday night, even though it was slow season in Negril where most places we dined were empty, this place was very busy. Drinks, food, service were all EXCELLENT! Ivans is a MUST while in Negril!

• Visited July 2013
Atlanta, GA
“Absolutely Wonderful”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Took a girlfriends trip to Negril for my 55th birthday this year. On our second night we decided to go to Ivan's. What an absolutely wonderful experience. From the beautiful rooms at Catcha to the flawless view at Ivan's the night was magical. I got the pan fried snapper for dinner. I usually have food left over to take back to the hotel but this was so good before I knew it my plate was clean. This is a must do dinner for anyone visiting Negril. The food, the view, the staff . . . I could go on and on, but I'll let you decide. I'm coming back next year and I might have to eat here more than once.

• Visited July 2013
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
“In my top five”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The view was stunning. The wait staff superb. The lobster pasta, unbelievable! Banana Flambé was scrumptious.

Panama City, Florida, United States
“Dang!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were staying next door and loooved Tensing but wish we would have come over and ate here more often larger menu and very pleasant waitresses