We decided to make an evening at Ivan's. Arrived just before sunset. It's an incredible view & very romantic. Then had a cocktail in a very comfortable and cute bar. Then we had dinner. The table and service was lovely. However, my meal was ruined to an allergic reaction to the property spraying for mosquitos. My partner and I enjoyed our appetizers but were just not thrilled with our mains. Perhaps I had too high of expectaions or was not feeling well? We both could not fininsh our meals. If I were to return it would be for drinks at sunset and with plenty of benadryl!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.