“One of the most romantic dinners ever”

Ivan's Bar & Restaurant At Catcha Falling Star Hotel
Ranked #3 of 196 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
AZ
“One of the most romantic dinners ever”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

My wife and I went to Ivan's to celebrate our anniversary and did the 100 candle dinner out on the cliff, it was a surprise and she said it could have been the most romantic thing I have ever done for her! The food was spectacular, the service was great and the entire staff worked hard to make sure we were taken care of. Barbara the Mgr was great to work with, the waitress (I'm so sorry I forgot her name!) knew when to attend to us and when to give us space. Garfield the chef was one of the best chefs I have ever seen, your food was so good, I can't thank you enough! Lastly, Ty the bartender was so much fun to be around and he makes killer rum punch! The 24 ounce glass I brought was the trick, but the numerous times Ty filled it up made for a rough next morning!

I will be back and I will sing your praise to anyone who asks, I love this place!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank tanfasticAZ

indiana
“Awesome everything”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

food was terrific, drinks were awesome, best seat in the house right on the cliff, we ordered red snapper, and the shrimp tropical and it was all awesome, and some jerk shrimp for an appetizer, they provide a cab to pick you up from your resort, and you are responsible for cab ride back, we wil deffinately return!!! best food we ate!!!

2 Thank loricst31
Washington, DC
“Great food and service”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We loved this place. The staff at Villa Sur Mer recommended it. We had the Jerk trio and Papaya fish, which was excellent. Wash it down with a Appleton special with Ginger beer.

Sturtevant, Wisconsin
“Food is excellent!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We stayed at Catcha Falling Star for 7 nights and ate dinner at Ivan's 5 times. We also ate breakfast and lunch several times. The food was amazing. Portions were good and every meal came with soup. Drinks were nice and strong. Servers were very friendly and the cliff location was beautiful. Come for sunset! The only (minor) complaint I have was that sometimes it was quite a long wait for your food after you order. But whatever, you're on island time. Have a drink and relax.

1 Thank TheStephGee
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
“BEST place I ate in Negril!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We ate here the last night of our trip and LOVED everything about it! The atmosphere was so beautiful and overlooked the cliffs. Our food was outstanding. You must go here!!

• Visited October 2012