“A Very Pleasant Experience”
Review of Just Natural

Just Natural
Ranked #4 of 199 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Families with children
Description: Just Natural is a picturesque family owned and operated vegetarian restaurant which had been located on the West End Road in Negril since 1998 and has recently relocated near the lighthouse on Hylton Avenue. A lush tropical garden surrounds you as you enjoy your meal. All plants were meticulously planted by their father when the restaurant originated. Light jazz is played throughout the restaurant. Just Natural serves vegetarian and seafood dishes and Ital food (Rastafarian friendly). Theresa says that the house specialities are "Jamaican breakfasts and French toast for breakfast, tuna melts, veggie burgers and conch salad for lunch and grilled lobster and vegitarian lasange in the evening." Just Natural often host weddings on the premesis. OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!! Monday to Saturday 8am - 9pm Sunday 8am - 8:30pm
Reviewed October 27, 2010

My partner and I went here after reading many reviews and on a very rainy night, walked the road from the Rockhouse Hotel to the restaurant. The woman serving the food was a delight, we were the only people in the restaurant, but from the atmosphere, you can imagine that on a nice day, the garden seating is beautiful and welcoming. Both of us being, virtually vegetarians (some fish) we went to Just Natural because we had heard good things about the food.

I was a little disappointed that they didn't do jerked spice anything, but I ordered the lobster, which was a bit expensive at 18$ and my fiance order the veggie lasagna at 6$ The food was okay, the grilled lobster was tasty, but probably not worth 18$ in Jamaica and my partner's food was good. The experience really made the trip, the lady was so nice and talked to us throughout our waiting, reliving the times in Jamaica when "hippies" would walk down the streets of Negril, "naked" and how much fun it was. With all of the talk about how no one cared about money back then, it made me forget the bill total and just enjoy eating at a local restaurant in Negril, hearing some fine stories about someone else's life.

1  Thank jessekn

Reviewed September 25, 2010

My husband and I have been visiting the Cliffs for 5 years. This past July we had 2 more dinners, a lunch and a breakfast at Just Natural - where we always have a great time.

The grounds of this fun restaurant are gorgeous. There is a nice outdoor bar area and cute tables are spread throughout a lush gardenlike setting with beautiful flowers, hummingbirds, etc.

Theresa is always there to make you feel welcome and she is such a sweetheart. We've had yummy freshly made fruit punch, calaloo and cheese omelets and pasta, french toast, curry conch as well as grilled and curry lobster.

All plates are served with an assortment of local fruits and vegetables. Theresa is helpful and will explain what they are if needed. Just Natural also includes a tasty homemade soup and dessert with your dinner.

Please see our photos to view Just Natural's menus, meals, etc. and check it out when you're in the West End!

Theresa, Thank You - can't wait to see you again! Take care!

2  Thank R_CFlorida
Reviewed June 29, 2010

Just Natural is one of the best places to eat in negril. The food is so fresh and delicious, everything is made to order. Theresa, the woman who runs the restaurant is so nice. We ate here just about every morning for breakfast during our stay. Good vegetarian options. I'm vegetarian and have food allergies and Theresa is always willing to substitute things. Yum- we love this place! It is super affordable, for example a veggie omelette is $350J or around $4.25 US. Be sure to try Just Natural next time you are in negril!

1  Thank Naturebaby
Reviewed May 2, 2010

I went to Negril Jamaica for the first time for my 40th Birthday...I did check out some of the reviews online so I definitely wanted to try this place out...I'm just angry that I didn't go there every day that I was there...I waited until the day before I was leaving which was my Birthday..& this place was the icing on the cake....granted... some of the other places I went to the food was okay...but Just natural was "Incredible" first I had a Bahama Mama drink that was really good...I then had some pea soup....very good...& then the main entree it was this Curry conch....OMG..it was mouth watering...when I go back to Jamaica...this is where I'll be eating every day..

1  Thank Dafly1krt
Reviewed March 31, 2010

It was our first time to Jamaica, we went all the way to West end to try this amazing place (thanks to Tripadvisor writers!). It is not that easy to find, there is a small sign at the entrance and the restaurant is hidden in lush vegetation, but what a marvel! It is a peaceful oasis with great food for good price and an awesome cook Teresa with a big warm smile. We were there between lunch time and dinner (just after some snorkeling across the street), not a busy time. Next time we'll go in the evening to enjoy the cocktails and loabster :-)
Truly, it was one of my top 3 places in Negril.