“Great setup good vibes and decent food”
Review of Just Natural

Just Natural
Ranked #4 of 200 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: Just Natural is a picturesque family owned and operated vegetarian restaurant which had been located on the West End Road in Negril since 1998 and has recently relocated near the lighthouse on Hylton Avenue. A lush tropical garden surrounds you as you enjoy your meal. All plants were meticulously planted by their father when the restaurant originated. Light jazz is played throughout the restaurant. Just Natural serves vegetarian and seafood dishes and Ital food (Rastafarian friendly). Theresa says that the house specialities are "Jamaican breakfasts and French toast for breakfast, tuna melts, veggie burgers and conch salad for lunch and grilled lobster and vegitarian lasange in the evening." Just Natural often host weddings on the premesis. OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!! Monday to Saturday 8am - 9pm Sunday 8am - 8:30pm
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Loved the layout of this place. You walk into the property and are warmly greeted by the lady at the front where you browse the menu and place your order. Then you are instructed to go find a spot you like in the semi-jungle sprawling back yard. There are tables hidden everywhere throughout the back. Feels almost like a tropical Alice in Wonderland...pass me that hookah Mr. Caterpillar ;) There are plenty of options on the menu. I had the veggie burger which was just on the better side of average, a bit mushy and could use a little something to add some zip. My husband had a chicken dish which was good. We both agreed that this place would be worth a repeat visit mostly because of the setting and atmosphere. Its also very reasonably priced. We would try out different things on the menu next time though.

1  Thank Simone01

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Mark from Zimbali Resorts told us all about this yummy yummy place that was right around the corner from our hotel. Our biggest regret was not knowing about Just Natural sooner and not bringing our camera when we went. The food, the magical garden, the family all just ROCKED!! One of our best Jamaican meals.

2  Thank Kaity S
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Yet another great restaurant in Negril that I HAD to come back to more than once during my trip. Everything is made fresh, and a lot of the herbs and vegetables come from the beautiful garden in the back of the restaurant. The pure ginger juice was great! Great atmosphere, the second time I went down to eat I regrettably had to eat in a hurry and take some of my food with me (There is usually no option for take out, sort of a "sit down, relax, and enjoy your food" policy), still I managed to have a great conversation with the managers Christine and Theresa. Definitely will be a first stop when I return to Negril, do not pass Just Natural up!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

The grounds of this place cannot be beat. It is like eating in a magic garden. The food is excellent and very reasonably priced. Lots of vegetarian and fish. Tons of very authentic Jamaican sides like bammy, callaloo, breadfruit, etc. Amazing desserts. We went with a group and had a great time - very festive and fun.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

food is amazing and fresh, so much for the money. Also get the cocktails they will blow your mind. amazing property as well. Get the full tour