“Garden seating and food made with love...”
Review of Just Natural

Just Natural
Ranked #4 of 196 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Description: Just Natural is a picturesque family owned and operated vegetarian restaurant which had been located on the West End Road in Negril since 1998 and has recently relocated near the lighthouse on Hylton Avenue. A lush tropical garden surrounds you as you enjoy your meal. All plants were meticulously planted by their father when the restaurant originated. Light jazz is played throughout the restaurant. Just Natural serves vegetarian and seafood dishes and Ital food (Rastafarian friendly). Theresa says that the house specialities are "Jamaican breakfasts and French toast for breakfast, tuna melts, veggie burgers and conch salad for lunch and grilled lobster and vegitarian lasange in the evening." Just Natural often host weddings on the premesis. OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!! Monday to Saturday 8am - 9pm Sunday 8am - 8:30pm
Global Village
“Garden seating and food made with love...”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I feel so sorry for anyone who travels all the way to Negril and doesnt get away from the tourist traps...

These wonderful ladies have been serving food with love to those desire for years...

It is a laid back family house that serves up super fresh food in there garden...

There is a reason they are #1 on Tripadvisor...

Visited October 2012

• Polish first
New York City, New York
“SO AMAZING”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This place is awesome ! I went with my boyfriend for the first time and we will be back again ! I read on here (trip advisor) that people had great french toast and they were right !!!!! We both had the french toast and bc we wanted to try the fish we had a whole entree after eating breakfast ! haha ! I had the grilled red snapper and it was so good and so fresh. The entree's came with a soup and dessert. The soup was awesome, i know your thinking jamaica too hot for soup but it was so good it didn't matter ! The owner, the woman runs the place with her brother and sister and they couldnt have been nicer. Also the homemade hot sauce is out of this world !

• Visited June 2013
St. Lucia
“just simple”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

just natural,just simple,interesting decor and down to earth food,i loved the smoothies and omelettes.Very personable service,a far cry from an inclusive resort .the owners are kind and will remember you if you go back.Thank you

• Visited June 2013
Baltimore
“Stay away!!!!!!!! HOW DID THIS PLACE EVER GET #1”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

After reading all the hype and stellar reviews I thought I'd give Just Natural a try. The place tucked out of the way, very charming and natural environment indeed. The two sisters and brother that own the place were very welcoming. Theresa took us on a tour of the property and we thought "this is exactly what we've been looking for". WRONG! I don't know where to begin. EVERYTHING was inedible. I am in the restaurant business and have owned a natural food store. This place wasn't "Just Natural". It was "Just Bad". I'd say go for a visit to see the almost Flintstone-like furnishings. Very cute. But that's where it ends. My husband's fish was unrecognizable and inedible. My conch? A nightmare. To this day I do not know how they received #1. Maybe they lace the food with a mind altering ingredient?? My stomach feels yucky just writing this review. We couldn't eat a thing! Please trust me on this friends. What we were served was a nightmare. It would have NEVER left my kitchen. I'm a chef/owner of a restaurant and as the saying goes if you can't get it passed your nose, don't let it pass your lips! Unreal. This, in no way, represents the Jamaican food I've come to know and love.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank Kmoore
Shillingford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must see this”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

This place is like hevaen. Amazing Jamaica. They serve very good food . We along with freinds had dinner and they were so welcoming. Had a very good food with couple of drinks and all went well. Not expensive. Over all amazing experience.

• Visited January 2013