“Great food, even better people”
Review of Just Natural

Just Natural
Ranked #4 of 199 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Description: Just Natural is a picturesque family owned and operated vegetarian restaurant which had been located on the West End Road in Negril since 1998 and has recently relocated near the lighthouse on Hylton Avenue. A lush tropical garden surrounds you as you enjoy your meal. All plants were meticulously planted by their father when the restaurant originated. Light jazz is played throughout the restaurant. Just Natural serves vegetarian and seafood dishes and Ital food (Rastafarian friendly). Theresa says that the house specialities are "Jamaican breakfasts and French toast for breakfast, tuna melts, veggie burgers and conch salad for lunch and grilled lobster and vegitarian lasange in the evening." Just Natural often host weddings on the premesis. OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!! Monday to Saturday 8am - 9pm Sunday 8am - 8:30pm
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Recently moved up above the lighthouse but beautiful setting for breakfast. Order the French toast. You won't be disappointed. The family that owns this restaurant has become our Jamaican family. Visit once and you will understand what we mean.

1  Thank wmtip

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Just Natural is not your typical Negril restaurant, and I feel this is why it is so highly rated.

The location is very interesting. When we walked in, we welcomed and told to explore the grounds and pick any table. Pathways and gardens throughout the grounds led to several private tables, all surrounded by tropical greenery.

The staff were amongst the friendliest I have had the pleasure of meeting in Negril. Very appreciative of our business, and very warm and welcoming.

The food was good (lobster and lobster pasta), but I suspect this place is rated #1 for the experience rather than the food.

1  Thank beachbum_number1
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Just Natural has been my favorite Negril restaurant for many years. In its new location near the lighthouse, it retains its cheerful character, lush garden ambiance and of course its great meals. Just the thought of Just Natural always makes me smile.

1  Thank LindaL54
Reviewed February 5, 2013

This place is amazing! It was the cheapest, most delicious food! The service was better than any other 5star restaurant in negril.
I would couldn't recommend a place more highly

1  Thank Claire W
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Ate there three times on my recent trip to Negril. Theresa & her sister were just as friendly as I remembered from when the restaurant was near Xtabi. I do like their new location which is larger & also closer to where I stayed this time. Food was interesting & good as always.

1  Thank Robert W