SuperClubs Rooms on the Beach Negril
$109
$55
  • Pool
$160
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$60
$58
Hedonism II(Negril)
$639
  • Breakfast included
Negril Tree House Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$140
$125
$484
$469
Bookit.com
$94
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
$62
TripAdvisor
All reviewscontinental breakfastsweet spotlow wallhot waterice machinepattiesitalian cafecaptain mosesocean frontbanana breadjerk chickensugar caneoceanfront roomnice bathroomhotel propertyper daysmall hotel
Reviewed April 14, 2012

So I'm months late in writing this review, but I figure better late than never. My sister and I stayed at Rooms January 13th-21st and loved it. The hotel was very clean and I loved the updated bathroom. The only down side was the lack of a refrigerator in the room although you could get ice anytime from one of the security guards. The location was the best!! You can find something to eat at sooo many places right near the hotel (cheap too). I like the fact that you can walk either way on the road to find anything you're looking for. I have to say, the front desk people weren't the friendliest bunch, but they didn't take away from my vacation either. All in all, this was my 6th time to Jamaica and I still love it like the very first time. Thinking of planning my next vacation now.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Baltimore_Luvs_ja
Reviewed April 14, 2012

My family and I stayed here for a few days while we had a family reunion. The rooms are huge and bathrooms are modern. Flat screen with cable. Hotel is located smack in the middle of everything on the beach. Great pool. Great happy hour cocktails only between 12pm and 1pm (2 for 1 drinks). The bar crew is great, big ups to Keisha and G!!!! The curry chicken patty was great. I did not like the jerk wings. Free continental breakfast consists of fruits, toast, boiled egg or corn flakes. They have tradiional Jamaican breakfast such as ackee and saltfish with fried dumplings for $6 US. The biggest issue I had is that there is no entertainment at the resort. Also bring your own toiletries, they only stock hand soap. Overall a great stay. Felt safe, they have a security guard by the beach area (back) and the front entrance to the hotel. Jungle night club is in walking distance. The town center is is not so much in walking distance but can catch a taxi. Great Jamaican food at sweet spot, walking distance from the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I stayed at Rooms between 3/29-4/1/2012. Overall I had a wonderful trip with my sweetheart, we can make the best of anything. With that said, before I say anything else, the best part of the resort is the BEACH it is absolutely gorgeous! I was on the beach each day and loved it!

When we arrived they did not have the room I requested avail. Though it was still an oceanfront room they gave me a double bed and I requested king. The room was dark and below average though it was spacious. The bed was ok but there were hardly enough pillows, the television is place too high, the air-condition worked well, furniture was too small for the room and lastly one of the days I was there a "pipe-line broke in my block" and I had no water which resulted in the toilet not flushing and that alone made me decide I will not stay at rooms again. That basic function-running water-I will not do without. I love the location so much I will stay reputable resort higher up the strip. Luckily we didn't spend much time in the room so it wasn't too bad. The bad part was no water. I guess for the money I shouldn't complain as it was very affordable (cheap!) but really I wouldn't complain if i didn't have to go a day without water.

Room Tip: I recommend the oceanfront rooms. It wonderful to wake up to the ocean and palm trees.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bianca M
Reviewed April 7, 2012

I stayed at Rooms Negril from April 1st to April 6th 2012 and I must say this is a very nice hotel, clean and close to everything. The security staff was very nice and they make sure you're safe if you are leaving with anyone they get the name of the person and the license of the car or bus they are in. All the members of the staff greet you with a smile. There were plenty of hot water to take warm showers, the only problem is that the shower leaks water onto the floor maybe that was just in my room. My kids loved the pool area, the place is very clean and if you have any problem or need anything you will get it or they will handle it immediatley.

I will return to Rooms Negril, the bathrooms are very modern and the grounds are well kept and clean. The only problem I had was with the masquitos in the rooms, they come in as soon as you open the door, so we kept it closed, we also had housekeeping sprayed the room while we were out. The food is also very good there, we had breakfast there every morning, they have a selection of Jamaican or American to choose from. They also had free internet and a computer in the lobby for the guests to use. I will be back..Thank you Rooms Negril for a pleasant stay. Rooms is also very close to Jungle night club, Alfreds, Margareta Ville and many more restaurants and hot spots, even though it is close to these attractions it is still cozy you will still get a at home feeling when in the room or on the property.

Room Tip: A garden view or Ocean view it does not matter because all the rooms are nice and comfortable.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2012

We (as a family) stayed at Rooms March 23-30th 2012. Before we left for Jamaica I read numerous reviews of this hotel. We were really quite pleased with this hotel. When we got in it was already dark out but the security showed us to our room without any hassles. Of course we went to the beach right off the bat....that was a bit scary...should have waited until morning.
Met some fabulous locals there: Moses (he does a glass bottomed boat trip for snorkelling or taking you to Ricks's Cafe to watch people jump off the cliffs); Damion (security guard for Rooms) is a really friendly, helpful person; the 2 Patricks (lifeguards and pool maintenance) are incredibly friendly as well. On the beach the locals are always on the hustle (hey that's their bread and butter) but a stern "no thanks" usually works. My only real complaint is the noise from partyers. The staff should get on these people as soon as they start making noise not 4 oclock in the morning. By then everyone is ticked off. I would definitely stay there again. Building 5 is a great building. Quiet and our room had a nice terrace (even though we never used it). Friendly staff and well maintained grounds!

Room Tip: Try to get a room that doesn't face the street....very busy major road!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family