“WOW!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of 3 Dives Restaurant

3 Dives Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 194 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Richmond VA
“WOW!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

This place was a whole mind, body and taste bud experience! It came highly recommended by many locals so we knew we had to try it. The jerk chicken was amazing and SO spicy! I usually don't like food that spicy but the flavors were incredible. The spice was easily washed away with some cold Red Stripe and just writing this review makes me crave more! We also got the grilled shrimp which basically tasted like lobster with a delicious butter dipping sauce. I wish we could have eaten here more but our trip was short and there were other places to try. If we are back in Negril we will DEFINITELY be back. YUM.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank BirthRN77

• Finnish first
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Best jerk chicken (& sunset viewing) on the west end”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Oh my. We go here as many times as possible every time we are in Negril. Perfect chicken and healthy portions. The only downside is the staff. They don't welcome you, or smile, or make you feel that your business is appreciated. Kinda sad. We go for the chicken and the view from the cliffs.

Visited August 2014
Canada
“The Real Deal”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

This place is a must stop when you are in Negril! Absolutely the best curried conch on the island and my husband says the same about the lobster! I've heard their jerk chicken is also the best, but we always go for the conch and lobster. Huge portions and everything comes with the tastiest callaloo and rice and peas!!! I'm wishing I was there right now! The ambiance is serious roadside Jamaican chillin! Set on the cliffs, you can walk down to the back of the property where there are picnic tables, and a firepit, kick back and enjoy the food and the vibe and the view! Dining at the front is outdoors and at picnic tables. You never know what to expect at 3 Dives, this is not fast food, be prepared to wait, random entertainers show up and it's a party and sometimes there is no one at all. All part of the charm.
Ambiance - Expect the unexpected
Food - Consistently the best!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jennifer D
“Rockhouse”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

If you like good jerk food this place is a must. Their home made hot sauce is out of this world. Best chicken on the island! Respect

Treasure Island, Florida
“A MUST TRY IN NEGRIL”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

I always visit this awesome spot when in Negril. The food is always fresh and prepared well. I've had most items on the menu, but my favorite is the grilled lobster. The jerk is nice and spicy, purchase a bottle of their special sauce to take home.

Visited September 2013