“Tastes great & ample portions”
Review of 3 Dives Restaurant

3 Dives Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 198 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

If driving by you may not expect the food to taste as great as it does and the serving sizes will definitely fill you up!

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

You have to eat this jerk chicken-here their sauce is the best ive had ever hands down!!!! i got to warn u, and they will too its got a kick!!- i mean whew if you cant handle the heat than just use a little on the side to dip it. the portions are huge so either share or get a side of jerk chicken for 500 jamaican, which was 5 bucks. the portion was very generous! I also ordered the shrimp meal and the shrimp tasted like lobster! it was so yummy, my only complaint was the rice it wasnt very good and their was a ton of it on my plate. so tell them ahead just a little rice -so they dont give you too much. it is quite a wait, about 30 min. but we didnt mind waiting because theirs plenty of seating and a Great view! its on the side if the cliffs so you can just walk over and chill -enjoy a drink while you wait, they even have pepsi- most places dont.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

We went to 3 Dives based on Tripadvisor reviews, and walked away completely baffled. The food was OK, but I had many better meals during my stay. The place was an absolute dump, even compared to the other locals places we went to. Poor lighting, no fans (it was very hot out) and picnic tables. The employees we encountered weren't remotely friendly or enthisiastic. Finally, I'd read several places (including the sign out front) that they have live music every Tuesday night. When I asked why there was no music (and it was a Tuesday), I was told "we don't have a permit yet". How can you not have a permit for something that allegedly happens "every" Tuesday night???? (In fairness, the people at the next table really liked their lobster. But it was 27 bucks (3000 Jamiacan) and the nice restaurants had lobster for not much more than that)

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We had nearly the best meal while in Jamaica. The wait staff cooks managers were at our table at one moment and they made great friends with us and our children. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Jaschaaf
Reviewed July 11, 2014

The heat at 3 dives was just right for me but was a lil too much for my hubby.
(The heat lies in their jerk sauce)

Hubby ordered grilled whole snapper and it was delicious and just ever so slightly overcooked but it was fine.
I ordered their 1/2 chicken which came with rice and peas/collard greens. Chicken was ok, but the sauce made it all better!

Slightly more expensive than other places that I dined at but I'm glad I made the trip here to try them out! Wish I got the chance to try other items!

Service was good, food didn't take very long to prepare. I recommend you give them a try if you like jerk chicken!