“Buffet”

Ranked #48 of 200 Restaurants in Negril
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2012

A must see is the African drummer show on Saturday night with the buffet included. Great food but the show is a MUST SEE

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Visited on a saturday night and the vibe was just chilled. Buffet food was fine but the real thing is the show and the drummers. This is a cool place with an excellend show. Really friendly!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

We only had breakfast here, and apparently missed out on a great weekly show they had. I will be trying that when I return in the fall. The food was a good value, they are open fairly early, which is nice if you prefer an early breakfast like me, and the menu is full service. Some of the best bottled jerk sauce I had in Jamaica was to be found here. They had it as a condiment on the tables, but the gift shop was out, and I was unable to bring any home.

If you are not a regular Jamaica traveller, or are one of those folks that cannot seem to leave your resort, this will not be the place for you. My wife and I enjoyed the walk to the place however you need to go through a somewhat residential area to get there) and were going regularly on our last trip.

1  Thank Hussyband
Reviewed May 31, 2012

first i must say we were totally shocked when were picked up in a stretch limo for our adventure to seastar inn! that was a first for me in jamaica! we really had a good laugh over that!

we arrived shortly before the buffet started. the owner chris came over and introduced himself to us, sat us down in a very cool place with several fans blowing, keeping us very comfortable.

i enjoyed the escovitch snapper, whipped potatoes, and callaoo. we ordered rum punch and enjoyed the several musicians and singers throughout the evening.

when we were ready to head back to our hotel, the driver pulled up in a van, and we were on our way.

this is probably the best deal in negril...$18.00 per person...includes transportation, buffet, and free entertainment! of course we tipped the driver!

i would highly recommend the seastar...and thank you chris!

1  Thank EKFA
Reviewed May 30, 2012

food and entertainment was great and very good price