“Good Food”
Review of Juicy J's

Juicy J's
Ranked #80 of 196 Restaurants in Negril
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Good Curry Goat and excellent fresh juices. Reasonably priced. Worth a visit - not without bug repellent though.

1  Thank MaluAanu
There are newer reviews for Juicy J's

Reviewed January 2, 2013

A friend took me there after not finding what I wanted at 2 other restaurants. The shrimps and fried rice made my mouth sing.I have never had it that good in aChinese restaurant.

1  Thank sharon g
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We eat here yearly during our trips. It is located in town behind the main road. The food is good and you will walk out of there satisfied. We usually go there as a party of (7) people and they have a few tables that seat that number. Service is typical Jamaican standards...relaxed, friendly and pleasant. I only have one thing to make people aware of and that is their payment options. They do take credit cards, but if the lines are done you're going to have to pay cash. So bring your credit card if you want, but you may have to pay cash. This place is a nice option away from many of the traditional tourist places to eat.

1  Thank ChicagoDean1
Reviewed December 13, 2012

food was not worth the wait location was not good choice was few donot waste your time bvsgthgdhjhjhkjkjkllhlk

1  Thank davionsamuels
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We went here on our first visit to Negril . It's near the Red Ground /roundabout area . I had the curry chicken and my husband had bacon and eggs . You had to wait about 1/2 hour for the food . It was decent . His breakfast was good , my curry had a lot of bones to pick though but still was rather tasty . I would like to go back and try this place for lunch or dinner as I have heard good reviews .

1  Thank Pat B