“Shrimps and fried rice in Jamaica?”
Review of Juicy J's

Juicy J's
Ranked #78 of 196 Restaurants in Negril
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Shrimps and fried rice in Jamaica?”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

A friend took me there after not finding what I wanted at 2 other restaurants. The shrimps and fried rice made my mouth sing.I have never had it that good in aChinese restaurant.

1 Thank sharon g

Chicago, Illinois
“Good local option for food”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We eat here yearly during our trips. It is located in town behind the main road. The food is good and you will walk out of there satisfied. We usually go there as a party of (7) people and they have a few tables that seat that number. Service is typical Jamaican standards...relaxed, friendly and pleasant. I only have one thing to make people aware of and that is their payment options. They do take credit cards, but if the lines are done you're going to have to pay cash. So bring your credit card if you want, but you may have to pay cash. This place is a nice option away from many of the traditional tourist places to eat.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank ChicagoDean1
New York City, New York
“location was not good”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

food was not worth the wait location was not good choice was few donot waste your time bvsgthgdhjhjhkjkjkllhlk

Visited April 2012
1 Thank davionsamuels
Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We went here on our first visit to Negril . It's near the Red Ground /roundabout area . I had the curry chicken and my husband had bacon and eggs . You had to wait about 1/2 hour for the food . It was decent . His breakfast was good , my curry had a lot of bones to pick though but still was rather tasty . I would like to go back and try this place for lunch or dinner as I have heard good reviews .

1 Thank Pat B
Calgary, Canada
“Good food, great value”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Nice place to go for food, especially breakfast although they usually run out of ackee and saltfish early. It is “rustic”, but staff is friendly and food is great, located in central Negril walking distance from the shopping centre and roundabout. They have a variety of blended fruit drinks and always willing to accommodate my dietary requests. Good value for your dollar.

1 Thank Ryan F